Forest River RV Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
The Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label travel trailers and toy haulers allow you to run with the pack thanks to their affordability. And you will find quality and comfort throughout allowing you to explore nature with your own accommodations a few steps away!
The Black Label brand differs from the standard Grey Wolf brand by including hung fiberglass sided walls, upgraded solid surface countertops, and upgraded reading lights. There are also designer cushion fabrics, hands free baggage door catches, and a frameless window package for a more sleek look. Each travel trailer and toy hauler include Power Gear frame technology and a space saver rail design, a seamless roofing membraned with heat reflectivity for a perfect inside environment, tire pressure monitors to keep you safe on the road.
Get ready to escape the ordinary; start camping with your family, friends, and toys in a Forest River Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label travel trailer or toy hauler!
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Cherokee Grey Wolf Black Label Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Ramp Door Patio System (available on Toy hauler Models Only)
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
Base Camp Package
- Black Waste Tank Flush out Kit
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure
- Flip Down Travel Rack (not available on Toy hauler Models)
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Grab Handle
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Outside TV Bracket and Hook Ups
- Power Awning
- RV Grill Quick Connect
- 40” Dinette Drawers x 2 on models with slideouts
- On Demand Tankless Water Heater
- Cabinets in Bedroom
- Entertainment System
- High Output Attic Fan in Bathroom
- Oven with Light
- Roof Mounted Ducted Air Conditioner (not available on units under 26’)
- Sink Cover
- Skylight over Shower
- Solid Bedroom Doors (not available on all models)
- Off-Road Tire Package
- 2-Inch Frame Lift
- Diamond Plate Sided on the Bottom of the Exterior Wall
Black Label Package
- Hung Fiberglass Sided Walls
- Frameless Window Package
- Upgraded Solid Surface Countertops
- Upgraded Shower Heads
- Upgraded Reading Lights
- Thermo-Foil Arctic Insulation
- Designer Cushion Fabric
- Hands Free Baggage Door Catch
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.