Forest River RV Cedar Creek Fifth Wheel
5 (2 Reviews)
A Forest River Cedar Creek fifth wheel will give you more joy for the outdoors and give you peace of mind! They are built with a better quality construction to withstand the rugged road conditions and extreme temperatures.
Each model is constructed with Cedar Creek's famous all aluminum superstructure with Lippert axles and a Lippert Gen 3 leveling system for quick and easy setup. You will also find a 200 watt solar panel outside, along with motion lights in the storage areas, and a convenient TST tire pressure monitor system. The interior includes upgraded solid surface countertops, updated backsplash, a redesigned shower with LED lighting and a fold-down bench, and many more luxury comforts.
See where the road will take you with a Forest River Cedar Creek fifth wheel!
Cedar Creek Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- Cedar Creek’s Famous All- Aluminum Super Structure on 16" Centers or Less
- Lippert Gen 3 Leveling System
- Lippert 7K & 8K Axles with ABS Brakes
- Rear Storage with 120V Recep and Heat (N/A 371FL, 375BHO and both Rear Kitchens)
- Motion Lights in Outside Storage Areas
- 200Watt Go Power Solar Panel
- Black Textured Metal Skirting
- Cradlepoint Day 1 WiFi Connectivity
- TST™ Tire Pressure Monitor System
- VIXENITE™ Waterproof Composite Slide Floors
Interior - Kitchen/Living Room
- Upgraded Solid Surface Countertops
- 30" Residential Microwave with 20 Cu. Ft., 12V refrigerator with icemaker
- Updated Murphy Pantry
- Accessory Drawer Installed in the Fireplace Mantle
- Updated Backsplash
- Wall Mounted Dinette Table with Extension, Ottoman and 2 Chairs
- Self-Closing Cabinet Doors with Magnet Catches
- USB Ports Throughout
- Floating Steps to the Upper Deck
Interior - Bathroom/Bedroom
- 12V On / Off Override Motion Lighting in Bathroom, Bedroom Closet and Base of the Bed
- Shelf Storage on Each Side of the Bed
- Redesigned Shower with LED Lighting and Fold Down Bench
- Redesigned 3 Door Medicine Cabinet in all Double Basin Sink Bathrooms
- New Solid Surface Bathroom Countertops
- New Towel Shelf with Hooks
- New In-Wall Storage in the Bedroom
- New V-Flo Cordless Vacuum
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.