Fleetwood RV Bounder Motor Home Class A
Fleetwood Bounder still remains one of the top-selling gasoline class A motorhomes on the road today. Whether you are newly retired and are looking for a motorhome to travel the country, or a family looking for a unit with bunk beds, you are sure to find a model to fits your family's needs best.
The Bounder features all new exterior graphics and paint colors, and an automotive inspired cockpit with a driver/passenger pedestal table so you have a place to enjoy your coffee at each morning. From the Serenity Series king bed, to the residential refrigerator, these models have everything you've been looking for and more!
You're bound to find comfort, convenience, and luxury at every turn with a Bounder class A motorhome by Fleetwood RV.
Motor Home Class A
Standard Features (2020)
- Five Limitless Floorplans to Choose From
- Full-scale Luxury Gas Class A Motorhome
- Three Interior Décor Choices: Oceanview, Spiced Mocha, and Sterling Slate
- Three Cabinetry Options: Cappuccino, Greystone, and Oxford
- Automotive Inspired Cockpit with Dual Monitors
- Kenwood® Stereo and Speakers
- Hide-A-Loft Drop Down Queen Bed (500 lb Capacity)
- Energy Management System (50 amp)
- All-New Exterior Graphics and Paint Colors
- Standard 100 w Solar Panel
- Standard WiFi Ranger Sky4
- Atwood Range/Three-Burner Cooktop
- Multiplex System w/7” Touch Screen
- CPAP Prep in Bedroom Overhead
- Stereo w/Collision Mitigation
- Upgrade WiFi Ranger SkyPro Pack w/ LTE (Cellular Internet Modem) and GPS
- SumoSprings® Chassis Stabilizer - Front/Rear
- Blind Spot Detection
- Solar Electric Panel (265w)
Available Options (Select Models Only)
- upgrade stereo w/collision mitigation
- upgrade WiFi package LTE (cellular internet modem)
- Range-three burner drop-in
- Washer/dryer-all in one combo
- Expandable L-sofa
- Theater seating sofa
- L-sofa/free standing dinette w/credenza
- Hide-a-loft drop down queen bed w/500 lb capacity
- Solar electric panel (265W)
- CSA-Package Ford
- CSA Ford instrument panel
- Sumosprings chassis stabilizer front/rear
- Blind spot detection
- Manual power cord reel
- Free standing dinette w/credenza
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
For more than 65 years, Fleetwood RV has worked hard to build a reputation as one of the best motorhome manufacturers in the industry. Today, more RVers trust the open road to Fleetwood RV.* That trust starts with the Fleetwood Advantage, our ceaseless approach to innovating the motorhome construction process with emphasis on smooth handling, unmatched durability, and intuitive details. The result? Fleetwood delivers dependable products with peace-of-mind at every turn so families can spend more time reconnecting with each other.
* Based on IHS Automotive, Polk Recreational Vehicles in Operation (RVIO) as of 7/1/13.