Ember RV Overland Series Travel Trailer
The striking exterior and chic interior of these Ember RV Overland Series travel trailers will catch your eye! Their robust and cutting-edge list of standard features empowers owners to explore new trails and search for an unforgettable off-road and even off-grid adventure.
Each model comes with a stunning "Stargazer" European dual pane acrylic skylight to bring the outdoors inside. An efficient German engineered furnace and water heater combination keeps you warm at night and provides hot showers. The Off-Grid Solar package has you covered with Go Power! You will also appreciate the 190W rooftop solar panel, side and rooftop solar ports, a 1,000W Pure Sine Wave inverter, and a 30 amp solar controller while enjoying your adventures!
Consumers have been asking for a travel trailer like these Ember RV Overland Series! Come choose your favorite layout today and start adventuring!
Overland Series Features:
- CURT Independent Suspension: HeavyDuty Coil Springs with Dual Shock Absorbers (each wheel)
- Trailblazer™ Heavy-Duty Offroad Chassis
- VersaCoupler™ Height-Adjustable BoltOn Hitching System
- 5-Sided Aluminum Frame Construction
- Laminated Azdel Onboard® Composite Walls (inner and outer substrates)
- Laminated Azdel Onboard® Composite Rooftop (inner and outer substrates)
- TRANSCORE™ Structural Composite Flooring
- Steel Fenders/Wheel Wells
- Aluminum Bed, Bunk, and/or Dinette Construction (where applicable)
- "Stargazer" European Dual Pane Acrylic Skylight
- 60" x 80" Residential-Sized Queen Bed
- EmberLink™ Smart RV Control System
- 12V LED HDTV w/ Built-In Bluetooth Soundbar AV System (n/a ROL)
- 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 30 Amp Solar Controller
- Smoke/CO/LP Detectors
- Fire Extinguisher
- 8 cu. ft. 12V Refrigerator
- Hardwood Framed Cabinet Doors and Drawer Fronts
- Dimmable Interior/Exterior LED Lighting
- 3-Speed 12V Powered Ceiling Vent
- Seamless Countertops
- Shaw Flooring
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Flush Mount Cover
- Dual-burner cooktop
- Shower Miser Water Saver
- Porcelain Foot Flush Toilet
- Wingard 360+ WiFi Prep
- European Dual-Pane Acrylic Windows with Integrated Shades
- Nitro-filled 16" Goodyear Wrangler Off-Road Tires - Load Range E (including spare)
- Custom Aluminum Rims (including spare)
- XL Fresh Water Tank
- Fully Adjustable Triple Solid Step™
- 13.5K BTU Low Profile Roof A/C
- Electric Awning with Dimmable LED Light
- Front Electric Flat Jack
- Go Power!® 190W Rooftop Solar Panel
- Side and Rooftop Solar Ports
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Pre-wired For Rear/Side Observation Camera
- Lockable Parking Brake
- High-Visibility LED Exterior Lighting
- Back-Up Light
- Keyed-Alike System
- Enclosed Radiant Barrier Underbelly
- 12V Tank Heaters
- Self-Adjusting 12" Electric Brakes
- Dual 20# LP Tanks (40# total capacity)
- LP Quick Connect
- 30 Amp Service
- Detachable Shore Power Cord with Faultsmart™ indicators and Pullsmart™ handle
- Outside Shower
- Standard Frame Integrated Rear 2" Accessory Receiver
- Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Front Stabilizer Jacks
- Repositionable/Telescoping Roof Ladder Prep Bracket - 2 Locations
- Wingard Air 360+ Omnidirectional Antenna
- 360 Siphon® Cap on Black Tank
- Black Tank Flush
- (MANDATORY) Truma Combi eco plus: High Efficiency Gas/Electric Water Heater and Furnace Combo
- (MANDATORY) Gear Box: Tongue-Mounted, Formed Steel, LP and Lockable Storage Box
- Microwave Oven (120V, in place of storage cabinet)
- Outside Griddle (connects to LP Quick Connect)
- Repositionable/Telescoping Roof Ladder
- Jack-Knife Sleeper Sofa w/ Removable Table (in place of STD Booth Dinette, 191MDB Only)
- Wireless Side/Rear Observation Camera System with Monitor
- MAX SOLAR PACKAGE: 3000W Inverter (in place of 1000W), Two 100Ah 12V Battle Born® Lithium-ion (LiFePO4) Batteries, Two Additional Roof-mounted 190W Solar Panels (570W total), Upgraded Bluetooth MPPT Controller
- Additional 100Ah 12V Battle Born® Lithium-ion (LiFePO4) Battery Upgrades
- Luxury Package: "Stargazer" Dual Pane Acrylic Skylight, 60" x 80" Residential-Sized Queen Bed, EmberLink™ Smart RV Control System, 13.5K BTU Low Profile Roof A/C, Electric Awning With Dimmable LED Light, Front Electric Flat Jack, 12V LED HDTV w/ Built-In Bluetooth Soundbar AV System, Aluminum Bed, Bunk, and/or Dinette Construction (where applicable)
- Overland Package: 5-Sided Aluminum Frame Construction, Laminated Azdel Onboard® Composite Walls and Rooftop, TRANSCORE™ Structural Composite Flooring, Nitro-Filled 16" Goodyear Wrangler Off-Road Tires - Load Range E (including spare), Custom Aluminum Rims (including spare), Heavy-Duty Offroad Tube Steel Frame, VersaCoupler™ Height-Adjustable Bolt-On Hitching System, Steel Fenders/Wheel Wells, Fully Adjustable Triple Solid Step™, XL Fresh Water Tank
- CURT Independent Suspension Package: Heavy-Duty Coil Springs with Dual Shock Absorbers (each wheel)
- Off-Grid Solar Package: Go Power!® 190W Rooftop Solar Panel, Side and Rooftop Solar Ports, 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter, 30 Amp Solar Controller
- Safety First Package: Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Pre-Wired For Rear/Side Observation Camera, High-Visibility LED Exterior Lighting, Back-Up Light, Lockable Parking Brake, Smoke/CO/LP Detectors, Fire Extinguisher
See us for a complete list of features and available options per model!
All standard features and specifications are subject change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Born from the fire, a glowing ember.
An idea that couldn’t be extinguished, an ember ready to ignite. A woman with a legacy, determined to blaze an uncharted path. A brave and fiery team at her side, ready for a new purpose and a change. A wildly different energy infused into every innovation, every design.
To build a better RV, we need to build a better RV company. By aligning superior customer experiences with greater team member fulfillment, we’ll create RVs meant for fun while having fun.
Become the most respected and sought-after independent RV brand in the marketplace through a commitment to quality, team member fulfillment, customer satisfaction, and a better ownership experience.
Provide an inviting and culturally rich workplace where all team members feel fulfilled. Create new and innovative products that fulfill our customers wish lists, while challenging the status quo. Provide strong customer and dealer relationships that create positive ownership experiences before, during, and after the sale.