Dutchmen RV Aspen Trail LE Travel Trailer
The Dutchmen RV Aspen Trail LE travel trailers are built with a lightweight design, as well as a durable roof structure, insulated structure, and superior A/C cooling! Customizing your unit is easy and the hardest decision you will have to make is where to go.
You will get more value and more standard features for less money. These lightweight models maximize their space and comfort while still being light enough for a smaller tow vehicle to haul them. The high output furnace with auto ignition will keep you warm on a cool night, and the 13,500 roof mount A/C will keep you cool on a hot summer day!
Dutchmen RV proves that quality is standard by doing a thorough inspection of measurements, fully-functional electronics, and components of these Aspen Trail LE travel trailers before sending them off!
Aspen Trail LE Features:
Aspen Trail LE Package
- 120V Exterior Outlet
- 2 Burner Range Top
- 30 Amp Power Cord
- 55 Amp Converter
- 6' Tall Flush Floor Slide Outs (26BH Only)
- 82" Interior Height (N/A on 1700, 1750, and 1800)
- Backup Camera Prep and Solar Power Charge Prep
- Double Entrance Step (N/A on 1700, 1750, and 1800)
- Easy Lube Axles
- Foot Pedal Flush Toilet
- Full Extension Drawer Guides Throughout
- High Output Furnace w/Auto Ignition
- LP/Carbon Monoxide/Smoke Detectors
- Mini Blinds Throughout
- Shower Curtain
- Single Door 3.3 Cubic Foot Refrigerator
- Spare Tire
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Water Heater Bypass Kit
- Power Awning w/LED Light
- 13.5K Roof Mount A/C
- 3 Burner Range Top (N/A on 1700, 1750, and 1800)
- 35 Amp Converter
- 6 Gallon Gas Water Heater
- 60” x 80” Residential Queen Bed (N/A on 1700, 1750, and 1800)
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 w/ Two Exterior Speakers
- Digital TV Antenna w/Booster
- Dual 20-lb. LP Bottle (N/A on 1700, 1750, and 1800)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Front Diamond Plate Protection
- Galley Sink w/High Rise Faucet
- LED Interior Lighting
- Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Single 20# LP Bottle (N/A 25BH,26BH)
- Soft Valance Tops Only
- Systems Monitor Panel
- Upgraded Residential Flooring
- Aspen Trail LE Value Package
- Radial Tires (1700BH, 1750RD, 1800RB)
- Power Awning w/LED Light
Codes and Seals
- CSA Upfit and Seal
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
RVing is about feeling boundless excitement as you reach your next destination. Whether you’re boondocking off-the-grid or hooked up at a campsite, each new day unfolds and limitless adventure awaits. Rving is about immersing yourself in laughter and storytelling with family and friends around the campfire. Making memories you won’t soon forget. This is Dutchmen. This is the soul of RVing.
Everything we put into our RV units is designed not only to help you hit the road in comfort and style, but to also help you make memories with family, friends, and fellow travelers along the way. We don’t just build and sell RVs—we are RVers, founded by RVers, for RVers. That’s why we have the industry’s best RV warranty, 100% pre-delivery inspection, and are the leader in parts and service.
From our ultra-light travel trailers to toy haulers, our small campers to luxury fifth wheels, we offer a variety of RV options. Whether your idea of the perfect getaway is dispersed camping or a luxury RV resort, each of our RVs is designed to help ensure every trip you take is memorable. Your RV is waiting for you, let us help you find it.
No matter which Dutchmen RV you choose or where you park it, at Dutchmen, you’re family. We build every one of our RVs with you in mind. We’re right there beside you in spirit every mile of the way. And when you see another Dutchmen on the road or at the campsite, you’ll know your fellow travelers share the soul of RVing with you.