Coachmen RV Nova Motor Home Class B
Your adventures are made complete in the Nova Class B gas motorhome by Coachmen. The Ram ProMaster chassis 3500 extended chassis provides a durable and strong foundation, while the 3.6L V6 engine powers your trips across the states.
Each model is constructed with Rockwool R-15 insulation, the best of any ProMaster, plus imported European dual pane acrylic windows and marine-grade PVC vinyl. The dual 110W solar panels will allow you to go off-grid when the journey calls for it, but you can stay connected with the upgraded Wi-Fi Ranger Sky Pro. The Nova features a new 30 Amp smart plus Smart Plug, a roof rack with a ladder, plus a Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heating system for instant hot water. And we haven't even touched on the interior comforts, like the solid hardwood cabinetry, the fiberglass shower, and the residential high rise faucet and sink.
For quality, value and innovation, choose a Nova Class B motorhome by Coachmen and you'll never go back!
Standard Features (2022)
- NEW 30AMP Smart Plug (LED light power indicator, 20X contact area, weatherproof)
- NEW 24” LED Smart TV
- Upgraded WiFi Ranger Sky Pro
- Shower Miser Water Saver (N/A 20RB)
- Q-Foam in sofas, jump seat and twin beds
- RAM Pro Master 3500 3.6L V6, 24 valve engine/280 (HP)
- 6-Speed automatic transmission/front wheel drive
- Sumo Spring front and rear suspension
- 24-Gallon fuel tank
- Solid hardwood cabinetry (Not found on Pro Master competition)
- Rockwool R-15 insulation (Best insulated of any Pro Master)
- Imported European dual pane acrylic windows with solar reflective exterior pull-downs
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heating system
- 13.5K BTU Coleman Mach 10 NDQ A/C
- Firefly Multiplex, 2000W Xantrex inverter with Auto Gen Start
- 3 Group 31, 115AH AGM Batteries (345AH total)
- 220W Solar (Dual 110W panels)
- Fresh tank and black tank above floor to protect water lines
- Tru-Tank tank sensors – read tank levels at 5% increments
- Fiberglass shower vs. competitor’s ABS shower
- Residential high rise faucet and sink
- 2-Burner LP cooktop
- Lagun table (Rear), removable table (Front)
- Marine grade PVC vinyl with 3/8” foam backer
- Nova Kool refrigerator
- Remote control Fantastic fan with rain sensor
- Roof rack with ladder
- Sirius XM 1-year radio subscription
- High Gloss White
- High Gloss Maple
- Kozy Wrap® upgraded insulation
- Li3 Lithium Battery System includes: 630 amp-hour lithium battery with internal heater, Bluetooth battery management system and remote LCD display, second under hood alternator with multi-stage voltage regulator, Xantrex XC Pro 3000W inverter/charger with Bluetooth XC Remote, Xantrex Echo-charge (Charges chassis battery while plugged into shore power). Onan Generator not included with Li3 Lithium Battery option.
- Driver and passenger upgraded seat recovers
- Tank heaters for grey tank only
- Upgraded Firestone tires with black rims
- Induction cooktop
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.