Coachmen RV Freedom Express Select Travel Trailer
The Freedom Express Select travel trailers by Coachmen are the affordable choice for ultra-lite luxury. These models feature Coachmen's signature vacuum bonded Azdel sidewall construction and popular features to bring you a lightweight trailer for all your camping trips!
With each model you will find a heated and enclosed underbelly, Tufflex PVC roofing, and E-Z Lube axles for smooth towing. The power awning with an LED light will provide an inviting outdoor living space, and there is a convenient pet leash and bottle opener. Inside, you will love the Congoleum diamond flooring, the LED interior lighting, and the night shades for privacy. These travel trailers also include a power tongue jack so you can easily hitch up and head out!
Value and comfort come standard in a Freedom Express Select travel trailer by Coachmen. Choose your favorite model today!
Freedom Express Select Features:
Standard Features (2024)
Freedom Value Package (Required)
- Alumicage Construction
- Vacuum Bonded Walls w/ Azdel Composite
- Radial Tires w/silver steel wheels
- Spare Tire
- Detachable Power Cord
- Power Awning
- Tinted Safety glass windows
- Front Diamond plate
- E-Z Lube Axles
- Heated/enclosed Underbelly
- Tufflex PVC Roofing
- Winterize Ready Kit
- Ducted Furnace and A/C and Ducted furnace (N/A 17BLSE, 20SE)
- AIR 360+ Amplified Omnidirectional VHF/UHF, FM, and Wi-Fi Antenna with optional 4G LTE Gateway Add-On
- Freedom Solar Ready
- Two Interior Speakers/Two Exterior Speakers
- Pet Leash & Bottle Opener
- 81" Interior Ceiling
- AM/FM/HDMI/USB/Bluetooth Stereo
- Two Interior Speakers
- 6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- LED Interior Lighting
- Night Shades
- Congoleum Diamond Flooring
- Hidden Hinge Cabinetry
- Dual Basin Undermount Stainless Steel Sink
- Oven w/3 burner cooktop (N/A 17BLSE)
- Double Door Refrigerator
- Utensil drawer (N/A 17BLSE)
- 60" x 80" queen mattress w/cover (17BLSE 54" x 80")
- USB Ports
- Bath Skylight
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- 32" TV
- Power tongue jack
- LED awning light
- 50 AMP Service with Second Air Conditioner Prep
- 15K BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- 12 Volt 10 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- 175 W Solar Panel and 30 Amp MPPT Control Charger
- CSA Canadian Compliance - Inc. CSA
- MEP Fee (REPLACES RVIA)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.