Coachmen RV Freedom Express Blast Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
The Freedom Express Blast toy hauler travel trailer by Coachmen allows you to take your toys with you when camping! This ultra-lite luxury and affordable toy hauler is designed to be towed by today's midsize SUVs and half-ton vehicles.
Each is built with alumicage construction, vacuum bonded walls with Azdel composite, a heated/enclosed underbelly for any climate camping, and Tufflex PVC roofing. The interior provides Congoleum diamond flooring for durability, hidden hinge cabinetry, USB ports to keep your electronics charged, and cargo space to safely take your toys to your destinations.
Choose to have a BLAST with your toys and stay in comfort in your own Coachmen Blast toy hauler travel trailer!
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
- Length: 20 ft 3 in
- Weight: 3788 lbs
- Sleeps: 4
13 Available Now!
Freedom Express Blast Features:
Freedom Value Package (Required)
- Alumicage Construction
- Vacuum Bonded Walls w/ Azdel Composite
- Radial Tires w/silver steel wheels
- Spare Tire
- Detachable Power Cord
- Power Awning
- Tinted Safety glass windows
- Front Diamond plate
- E-Z Lube® Axles
- Heated/enclosed Underbelly
- Tufflex PVC Roofing
- Winterize Ready Kit
- AIR 360+ Amplified Omnidirectional VHF/UHF, FM and WiFi Antenna with optional 4G LTE Gateway Add-On
- Freedom Solar Ready
- Two Interior/Two Exterior Speakers
- Pet Leash & Bottle Opener
- 81" Interior Ceiling
- AM/FM/HDMI/USB/Bluetooth Stereo
- Two Interior Speakers
- 6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- LED Interior Lighting
- Night Shades
- Congoleum Diamond Flooring
- Hidden Hinge Cabinetry
- Dual Basin American Stonecast Sink
- Double Door Refrigerator
- 54" x 80" RV queen mattress w/cover
- USB Ports
- Bath Skylight
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- 32" TV
- Power tongue jack
- LED awning light
- 50 AMP Service with Second Air Conditioner Prep
- 15K BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- 12 Volt 10 cu. ft. Refrigerator
- 175 W Solar Panel and 30 Amp MPPT Control Charger
- CSA Canadian Compliance - Inc. CSA
- MEP Fee (REPLACES RVIA)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.