Coachmen RV Cross Trail XL Motor Home Class C
Take an eco-friendly Coachmen RV Cross Trail XL Class C gas motorhome where most others cannot! With their size and capabilities, you have nearly an endless amount of possibilities. Their unrivaled amount of exterior storage can equip you with all of the gear needed to conquer your expeditions!
You will have performance and innovation in each model! The 2" thick water resistant Azdel composite vacuum bonded sidewalls will increase their lifetime and insulation. A CrossFlex roof membrane is durable, tear and puncture resistant, and provides heat reflectance benefits. With the WiFi Ranger, you can stay connected to nearby internet so you're able to work or play remotely!
It's time you up your game with a Coachmen RV Cross Trail XL Class C gas motorhome!
Motor Home Class C
Cross Trail XL Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Interior Features and Options
- Incredible Storage on All Floorplans - Allows for more gear and bicycles to be brought along and stored away from the elements
- Coachmen Even Cool Ducting System (On Select Models) - Evenly distributes air throughout your coach for more efficient cooling
- Pre-wired for Rooftop Solar and sidewall Portable Solar panel (Optional) Rooftop 190W Solar Panel and Solar Controller
- Residential Queen Sized Bed - Extra thick cushioning provides comfort and space
- Seamless Thermofoil Countertops - Designed without seams to prevent food and moisture damage
- 3-Burner Cooktop w/Oven - More cooking options provided by an extra-large LP tank
- WiFi Ranger Standard - Get connected to a nearby internet source to work and play remotely
- Heated Black and Grey Holding Tank Pads - Extend your stays in the Spring and Fall
Exterior Features and Options
- Ford E-350, Ford E-450 or Ford Transit Chassis (Depending on Model)
- 2" Thick Azdel Composite Vacuum Bonded Sidewalls - Increase lifetime and insulation of your sidewalls with water resistant Azdel Composite backed sidewalls
- CrossFlex Roof Membrane - Durable exterior that is tear and puncture resistant, while providing heat reflectance benefits
- 4000 Lamilux Color Infused Fiberglass - Thick automotive gray fiberglass provides smooth high gloss exterior finish
- Shorter Cabover Bunk - Increases curb appeal and improves vision for driver and passenger
- Up to 380W of Roof Solar (Optional)
- Exterior Entertainment Center (Optional)
- Oversized Rear Cargo Storage (On Select Models) - Cargo storage designed to bring bicycles, camping equipment, and necessary adventure gear along with you.
- Standard 4,000W Onan Generator on Board
- Up to 7,500 Pounds of Towing Capacities (with E-450 floorplans)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.