Coachmen RV Clipper Cadet Travel Trailer
5 (1 Review)
The Coachmen Clipper Cadet 3K Series travel trailer has been designed with today's smaller fuel-efficient tow vehicles in mind. The Clipper Cadet comes in under 3,000 pounds and 7' wide for an effortless ride to the campsite.
You'll find a BAL NXG frame at the base of every Clipper Cadet, plus Dexter easy lube axles, electric brakes, a seamless one piece TPO roof membrane, and extended height diamond plate to protect your unit from road debris when traveling. The full-length power awning with LED lights and adjustable legs protects you while you're outside, and there is a jumbo pass-through storage compartment for all of your outdoor gear. Each model has also been prepped for solar panels and a backup camera, and you'll be able to use the cable/satellite hookup to attach a TV.
Lightweight and value-conscious, the Coachmen Clipper Cadet 3K Series travel trailers are functionally designed to get you out of a tent and into a lightweight towable that you can afford!
Clipper Cadet Features:
Standard Features (2024)
Camping Mad Essentials Package
- Light-Weight Towing Tested Sub-3000 lb. UVW with Max Cargo Carry Capacity
- Light-Weight Towing Approved w/7' Wide Frame w/Aerodynamic Engineered Front Profile
- Electric 3.0 Cu. Ft. Refer
- 20K BTU Furnace
- 13.5K BTU A/C (Roof Mounted)
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Two-Burner Cooktop
- Microwave Prepped w/110 Outlet
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Two (2) Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Power Awning w/LED Strip and Adjustable Legs
- Front Diamond Plate
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Solar Prep
- USB Charging Ports
- Seamless One Piece TPO Roof Membrane
- Jumbo Pass Through Storage on Select Models
- Cable TV Hook-Up
- Friction-Hinge Doors
- Sink Cover(s)
- Two-Door 12V Refrigerator (4.3 cu. ft.)
- Gas/Electric (2-Way) Refrigerator
- All-Terrain Package
2024 Construction Advantages
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- Nitrogen Filled Tires
- 5” Bowed Truss Roof Rafters
- 2” Wall Construction
- R7 Fiberglass Insulation
- Seamless Holding Tanks
- "Pivoting" Waste Valve
- Extra Thick Vinyl Flooring - NO CARPET
- Roof Vents
2024 Quality Package
- Extended Height Diamond Plate Rock Guard
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
- Easy Lube Axles
- BAL NXG Frame
- HUCK Bolt Assembly
- Seamless One-Piece TPO Roof Membrane w/ Lifetime Warranty
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.