Coachmen RV Beyond Motor Home Class B
The Coachmen Beyond Class B gas motorhome goes beyond the call of duty with its exceptional RWD and AWD models! Designed for today's active lifestyles, the Beyond gets you where the action is with its 3.5L Eco Boost engine and 10-speed transmission. There is also an optional Li3 Lithium battery system that you can choose to add to your Beyond to take the luxury even further!
The Beyond comes with many amenities that are designed to make your travel life easier and more like home. There is an RVQG2800i 2.8kW gasoline generator, a Coleman Mach 10 NDQ 13.5K BTU A/C, a Firefly Multiplex system with dual screens, two 110W solar panels, a rear pull-down screen with rear window covers, a side screen door, a Fantastic Fan with rain sensor and remote, and a 24" LED Smart TV. Plus, the wet bath allows you to travel practically anywhere without a care.
Go beyond the typical travel experience by choosing the Beyond Class B gas motorhome from Coachmen RV!
Motor Home Class B
Standard 2020 Ford Transit Chassis Features
- 3.5L Eco Boost engine
- 10 Speed transmission
- 3.73 Limited slip axle
- Co-Pilot360 Technology including: Adaptive Cruise, BLIS – blind spot information system, side sensing system, front & rear split view camera, lane keeping system, post collision braking, pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking (AEB), auto high-beam headlamps, cross traffic alert & trailer coverage, adjustable speed limiting device (ASLD)
- Front fog lights
- Remote start
- Keyless entry
- 8” Sync3 display
- Driver & passenger swivel seats
- FORD O.E.M forged aluminum wheels
- HD trailer tow package
Beyond Standard Features
- NEW Shower Miser water saver (N/A 22RB)
- NEW Oxygenics Fury hand held shower head with on/off (N/A 22RB)
- New Upgraded WiFi Ranger SkyPro
- NEW RVQG2800i 2.8KW gasoline generator
- NEW Coleman Mach 10 NDQ 13.5K BTU A/C
- NEW 24" LED Smart TV
- 2000W Xantrex inverter w/auto gen start
- Firefly Multiplex w/dual screens for convenience
- Sumo Springs suspension kit
- Tru Tank sensors read tank levels at 5% increments
- (2) 110W Solar panels w/dual charging capabilities
- Carefree armless motion sensing awning
- Hardwood cabinetry
- Rear pull-down screen & rear window covers
- Side screen door
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heater
- Fantastic Fan w/rain sensor and remote
- 2-Burner LP cooktop
- 1-Piece fiberglass shower
- Nova Kool compressor refrigerator
- New ABS Insulated Rear Doors
- Li3 Lithium Battery System: 600AH lithium battery, second under hood alternator, Xantrex 3000 Freedom SW inverter/charger, multi-stage volt regulator, battery management system (Replaces 2.8KW Onan Generator)
- 20K BTU 12V A/C
- Driver & passenger upgraded seat re-covers
- Grey tank heaters
- Kozy Wrap® upgraded insulation package
- Bike rack
- Upgraded front window covers
- Induction cooktop
- Cashmere décor (tan)
- Fog décor (grey)
- Solid high gloss maple
- Solid high gloss white
- Solid high glass cherry
- Ingot Silver
- Oxford White
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle… "Dedicated to the enrichment of your life." By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 57 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.