Chinook Bayside Motor Home Class B
Luxury abounds in a Bayside Class B gas motorhome by Chinook! The elegant interior and state-of-the-art technology will ensure you are ready for any excursion, whether near of far! You will appreciate the RWD for smooth driving, plus there is an AWD option if you plan to go off-roading.
Inside, you'll enjoy dimmable LED ceiling lights, a magnetic heavy duty cab shade system for privacy, and MCD day and night roller shades for your privacy. Preparing meals on the road is made hassle-free with the Thetford induction cooktop and the convection microwave, plus there is a 12 Volt refrigerator to store milk and eggs. The Bayside motorhome also includes a Truma Combi-Plus heating system, an 11,000 BTU A/C system, two house batteries, plus more amenities to make each trip enjoyable.
The Bayside Class B gas motorhome by Chinook is both functional and luxurious, everything you're looking for!
- Ford Transit 3.5L Eco-Boost V6 engine with RWD
- Norcold / Thetford 3.1 CF 12v / 120v Refrigerator
- 1.1 CF 850 watt SS Sharp Convection Microwave
- Thetford single induction cooktop
- 72” sleeper sofa in living room
- Infinity Woven Vinyl single sheet floor covering
- 10’ Carefree awning, Freedom roof mount series w/LED Lighting
- Magnetic heavy duty cab shade system
- LED Lights in Ceiling (dimmable)
- Acrylic Shower Walls
- LED Accent Night-Lights
- 30 Gallon water tank capacity
- 24 Gallon grey holding tank capacity
- 8 Gallon black holding tank capacity
- 6.9 Gallon LP tank capacity
- (2) - 6v. Group 27 AGM House Batteries in under-floor Storage
- MCD Day / Night Roller Shades duo window shades
- 2000 watt Xantrex inverter with charger
- Truma Combi-Plus heater system with integrated water heater
- 11,000 BTU A/C
- Powered vent fan (in bathroom) w/ Rain Sensor and Reversible function
- Multi-function plumbing convenience center, ease of winterization and hookup
- 200-watt total Solar Panel capacity
- Platinum Dark grey tone fabric & infinity Woven Gray WW-4 Flooring
- Lithium Battery System
- KVH In-Motion Satellite System
- WiFi On Board
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change!
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Chinook had been one of the top names in motorhomes since its debut as Mair & Son, Inc. back in 1938. However, it was not until the early 1950s that mass produced motorhomes started hitting the road, only proving that Chinook RV has consistently been an innovative leader in the motorhome industry, which stayed true throughout the years. With the incorporation of fiberglass, Chinook was able to be one of the first companies to create a sleek and aerodynamic design; making Chinook one of the most sought after brands.
Due to Chinook’s early success, they began to further their use of fiberglass throughout the overall construction process. In 1971, the first one-piece all fiberglass shell had been successfully developed and this sleek body style revolutionized the entire RV industry and had customers trading in their boxy, gas guzzlers for the beautiful aerodynamic design.
Chinook’s unparalleled innovation set a tone in the market as the best brand in the nation for decades. However, no one stays at the top forever. The Great Recession in America hit hard and Chinook RV was forced to end production in 2005. By the following year, the doors were officially closed.
In a phone conversation in February 2011 with Chinook’s then owner Gary Lukehart, he stated the original manufacturing jigs and equipment were being kept in storage on his ranch in Yakima, “until a time when the economy may improve and someone may decide to make an investment to bring Chinook back.” Luckily, his patience paid off when he received a call from a man in Las Vegas. The online community of Chinook owners felt the ground shake as news broke that the rebirth of the brand was in progress. Phil Rizzio, the owner of several large U.S. dealerships, purchased most everything from Lukehart and took over the process of resurrecting the brand in 2013. After three years of hard work and dedication, the Chinook RV legacy was reborn.