Alliance RV Valor Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
If you have a family, off-road toys with gear, and the desire to explore the great outdoors then you need an Alliance RV Valor fifth wheel toy hauler! They are packed with quality equipment that is adventure-ready for even the extreme journeys with performance running gear and the coolest HVAC system on the market.
The commercial grade vinyl flooring is easy to maintain and will hold up through all of your adventures. A 101" wide-body benchmark chassis platform, a MorRyde CRE3000 suspension system, and a pass-through basement storage with additional front compartment are just a few of the features that come with the Performance Running Gear package!
These multifunctional premium Valor fifth wheel toy haulers by Alliance RV are ready to go on an adventure whenever you are!
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Standard Features (2022)
- 3 A/C’s
- 42K BTU Furnace
- Residential Styled Oven with Cooktop
- Fireplace with 5,100 BTU Space Heater
- Walk on Roof with Seamless PVC Roof Covering
- Flush Floor Kitchen Slide
- Large Residential Shower
- Commercial Grade Vinyl Flooring (No Carpet)
- Soft Close Cabinet Doors with Magnetic Catch
- Soft Close Hidden Hinges
- Soft Close Toilet
- Light Dimming Switches
- Roller Shades Throughout
- HD TV in Living
- Residential LED Recessed Ceiling Lights
- LED Back-Lit Crown Molding in Living Area
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors & Drawers
- Black Cabinetry Hardware
- Centralized Docking Station
- No In-Floor Heat Vents (Main Floor)
- Mylar Reinforced Exterior Seals
- Sofa with Power Recliners
- Serta Mattress
- Painted Fiberglass Front Cap
- Epoxy Poured Kitchen Countertops
Performance Running Gear Package
- 4k Dexter Springs
- MorRyde HD Shackles & Wet Bolt Kit
- G-Range 4,400LB Rated Tires with 16” Aluminum Wheels
- 101” Wide-Body Benchmark Chassis Platform with Flush Floor Upper Deck
- MorRyde CRE3000 Suspension System
- 6-Point Hydraulic Leveling
- 7,000LB Dexter Axles
- Rota-Flex Pin Box
- Solid Step Quad Entry Steps
- Pass Through Basement Storage with Additional Front Compartment
Garage Management System
- Fully Weather Resistant Ramp Door
- Multipoint Tie Down System
- HappiJac Rollover Sofas with Table
- Air Compressor
- Fully insulated Garage Floor
- Electronic heat source
Masters of 12 Volt Package
- 17cf 12 Volt Refrigerator
- 12 Volt JBL Sound System
- USB Charging Stations Throughout
- 12 Volt Heat Pads for Tanks
- 12 Volt Power Recliners
- 12 Volt Bedroom and Garage TV’s
OTG - Off the Grid Pack
- 2- 320 Watt Solar Panels
- 40 Amp Charge Controller
- 100 Amp Hour Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Battery Monitor System
- Auto Generator Start
- Generator Prep.
- 3 Seasons Patio Door - Glass Doors (In Place of Pull Down Screen)
- Queen Bed Suite (In Place of King Bed Suite)
- Ramp Door Patio Package with Step
- Generator - Onan Marquis Gold
- 5.5 kw Gas Generator
- Dual Pane Windows
- Solar Package Plus
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Our mission is simple - Provide our customers with the best RV ownership experience! This means creating long-term alliances with our family of product owners and dealer partners, and exceeding expectations every step of the way.
Our vision is to create a product driven by our customers, through their experience and input, and execute on those ideas at the highest level. Innovation and product development is best done in collaboration with the RVing community, and we are listening. Many of us here at Alliance RV have spent the majority of our careers in the RV industry, and we believe our RV owners and dealer partners will welcome an independent and truly different manufacturer that is transparent and dedicated to their customers.
Located on 110 acres in the heart of Elkhart, Indiana, Alliance RV recently broke ground on our state-of-the-art production facility. Production will begin in January 2020 with our first product line focused on the luxury fifth wheel market. As our progress continues and our designs unfold, we encourage you to join our Facebook group (Alliance RV Group). We are constantly (and obsessively) engaging our future customers to drive what we build at Alliance RV.