Airstream RV Interstate Nineteen Motor Home Class B - Diesel
Everything you love in the Interstate brand, but in a smaller 19' package is found in the Interstate Nineteen Class B diesel coach by Airstream. This nimble coach can fit in a standard parking spot, providing you with more freedom to travel where you want, plus there are 50+ best-in-class features that come standard.
It all starts with a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 van chassis with a 3.0L V6 turbo diesel engine to power your adventures, and you can choose the optional four-wheel drive system from Mercedes-Benz if you plan to venture off the beaten path. The power sofa and side seats create the largest bed in its class, and the multiplex controls put you in control of the coach's functions with the push of a button. A spacious, versatile wet bath comes standard, along with a Corian kitchen countertop, Ultraleather seating, premium Italian cabinetry, and many more luxurious features.
For the best luxury and safety features, choose the Interstate Nineteen Class B diesel coach by Airstream!
Motor Home Class B - Diesel
- Length: 19 ft 5 in
- Weight: 7385 lbs
- Sleeps: 2
31 Available Now!
Interstate Nineteen Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- 0.7 cu. ft. Microwave
- Chassis: Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter 2500
- Engine: Mercedes-Benz® 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel
- Emissions: BlueTEC SCR Technology, 50 State – EPA/CARB Standards
- Horsepower: 188 HP / 325 lbs torque
- 7 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Axle Ratio: 3.92
- Wheelbase: 144"
- MPG*: 18+ Estimated Highway
- Mercedes-Benz® Adaptive ESP® (Electronic Stability Program)
- GVWR/GCWR: 9,050 lbs/ 13,930 lbs
- UBW: 7,385 lbs
- OCCC: 1,663 lbs
- Tow Package: Mercedes-Benz® Hitch, 7 Pin Trailer Plug, Brake Control Pre-wired
- Tow Capacity** Up to 5,000 lbs
- Mercedes-Benz® Trailer Stability Assist System
- Overall Length: 19' 5"
- Overall Height: 9' 7" (inc A/C & Antenna)
- Overall Width: 6' 7"
- Interior Height/Width: 6 ft. 2 in. / 5 ft. 10 in.
- Tank Capacities: 18 gals (Fresh), 16 gals (Gray), 9 gals (Black)
- LPG: 8.2 gal (34.7 lbs) 80% fill
- Diesel Fuel: 24.5 gals
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
- 14,300 BTU Truma Combi D Furnace
- Truma Combi D Hot Water Heater
- Fresh and Gray Heated Tanks (12 volt)
- 3.2 cu. ft. (12 volt w/ LED light)
- 2 Burner with Integrated Cover
- LP Gas Detector, Smoke and CO2 Alarm, Fire Extinguisher
- Macerator Pump System
- Omnidirectional TV Antenna
- Cable TV Outlets/Hook-ups
- Pre-wired for Satellite Dish
- Touch Screen/Touch Pad Electronic Controls with Energy Management System
- 50 amp Multi-stage Charger, 1,000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter
- 2.5 kW (LPG) with Auto Start and Ultra Quiet Resonator
- 2 – 100 Ah Deep Cycle Lithium Battle Born Batteries (LiFePO4)
- 30 AMP/110 Volt Service
- 250 Watt Solar System
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Active Brake Assist
- Active Cruise Control Assist
- Active Driver Attention Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Rear Cross Traffic Assist
- E-Call Assist
- Front and Rear Parktronic Parking Assist
- Multiple Safety Impact Air Bags
- Wet Wiper System
- 110V Outlet
- 4-Wheel Drive (Optional)
- E1 Package (Optional)
- Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water
- Exterior Solar Ports (1 per side)
- Fog Lamps
- Full Body Kit
- Hidden Hitch Cover Rear Bumper
- LED Lighting - patio, service box locations, awning (adjustable), under carriage (adjustable)
- Locking Service Boxes
- LP Accessory Hook-up (Grill)
- Mercedes-Benz Aluminum Wheels
- Power Armless Awning with Auto-Retract
- Power Rear Screen
- Side Screen Door (Sliding Panel)
- Vertical Sliding Screen Window (over galley)
- Advanced Multifunctional Steering Wheel
- Custom Carpet Floor Mats
- Entry Door Lighting
- Front Bed System (Optional)
- In-Dash Maintenance Monitoring System
- In-Dash Wireless Cell Phone Charging
- MBUX Infotainment System (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) Touch Screen, Pinch, Zoom, Voice Recognition, Apple Carplay, Android Capability
- Overhead Map Lights
- Power Adjustable Heated Driver/Passenger Swivel Seats
- Privacy Shades
- Push Button Keyless Start
- Rear Cabin Carpet Kit
- Steering Wheel Paddle Shifters
- Tilt and Telescopic Leather Steering Wheel
- Adjustable LED Lighting
- Dupont Corian® Adjustable Swivel Table (1)
- Flush-Mount & Solid Shut Cabinets
- LED Widescreen HDTV
- Marine Woven Synthetic Flooring
- Matte Finish Laminate Cabinetry
- Multi-Speed Roof Exhaust Fan with Rain Sensor
- Power Ottomans
- Power Rear Sofa Converts to Oversized Lay Flat Bed
- Power Window Shades
- Riveted Aluminum Porthole Door
- Signature Aluminum Ceiling & Trim
- Ultraleather® Seating
- USB Charging Ports
- Vinyl with Urethane Covering on Walls and Windows
- Cooktop with Integrated Cover
- Corian® Galley Slide Out Shelf
- Dupont Corian® Countertop with Backsplash
- Sink with Integrated Cover
- Retractable Clothesline
- Riveted Aluminum Porthole Door
- Sink with Articulated Mirror
- Towel Rack
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
In 1931, Airstream began with Wally Byam’s dream: to build a travel trailer that would move like a stream of air, be light enough to be towed by a car, and create first-class accommodations anywhere.
Wally Byam introduced the first riveted aluminum, semi-monocoque Airstream – known as the Clipper – in 1936. He forever changed the world of travel and built a community of like-minded adventurers called Airstreamers. Today, the entire Airstream community keeps Wally’s spirit alive and well.
Airstream travel trailers and touring coaches aren’t built the fastest way. Not the easiest, either. That’s because they’re built with an obsessive attention to detail, and a willingness to choose the processes and materials that make the absolute best product – even if it’s a little harder, takes a little longer, and costs a little more to do. That’s the kind of quality that makes Airstreams last not just years but generations, and the kind we’re proud to put our name on.