Travel Lite Super Lite Truck Camper
The Super Lite truck campers by Travel Lite RV are known for their solid wood construction compared to their competitors' materials! The wood offers strength, durability, weight savings and ease of repair.
Each truck camper is also constructed with an aluminum exterior with a fiberglass front cap, a TPO roof membrane, and black diamond plate knee wall. The interior offers a two-burner stainless steel stovetop, a single-bowl stainless steel sink with a high-rise kitchen faucet, an outside shower, plus more depending on the model you choose.
Check out the truck campers that fit your truck, and choose the Super Lite truck camper by Travel Lite RV that answers your calling to get outdoors!
Super Lite Features:
- White Oak Interior
- Natural Wood Construction
- Aluminum Exterior
- Fiberglass Front Cap
- TPO Roof Membrane
- Black Diamond Plate Knee Wall
- Fresh Water Tank
- On-Demand Tankless Hot Water Heater
- Single Bowl Stainless Steel Sink
- High Rise Kitchen Faucet
- Shur-Flo Water Pump
- 40AMP Converter
- 2-Burner Stainless Steel Stovetop
- 12,000 BTU Furnace
- 2000lbs Convertible Jacks w/Pre-Wire for Electric
- HD TV/AM/FM Antenna
- Outside Shower
- 20lbs LP Tank
- Detachable 30 AMP Power Cord
- Bargman Power Cord
- Solar Panel Prep
- Porta-Potty (Excludes 770 Models-Flushable Std.)
- Matte White
- Matte Charcoal
- White Gel
- Monitor Panel
- Wireless Electric Jacks w/Battery
- AM/FM/HDMI Stereo w/Indoor-Outdoor Speakers
- Microwave-Stainless Steel
- TV- 22" Digital HD TV/DVD Combo (12v&110v)
- 13.5k BTU Roof Mount A/C
- Fantastic Vent in Center (All floor plans) N/A with A/C
- Fantastic Vent in Bathroom (610, & 770 Only)
- Aluminum Scissor Steps
- Brophy Tie Down System
- Dually Brackets
- State Seal (NE, OR, WA)
- CSA Construction (Canada Dealers Only)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Travel Lite RV was founded in Syracuse, Indiana in 1998 by the late Larry P. Johns. Originally founded as a truck camper manufacturer, Travel Lite RV expanded into travel trailers in 2011 and is now a global RV manufacturer of innovative lightweight travel trailers and truck campers with new and innovative models launching in coming months.
At Travel Lite RV, we understand how important it is to make the best use of your time and money and that’s why we specialize in travel trailers and truck campers that are beautifully designed yet lightweight and affordable.
We believe your RV should complement your vehicle and lifestyle with a bold, modern design that no other RV manufacturer can match.