Regency RV Xalta Motor Home Class B - Diesel
3 (1 Review)
Power and luxury come together perfectly in the Xalta Class B diesel motorhome by Regency RV. The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter chassis and V6 direct injection turbo diesel engine come standard, along with a long list of interior comforts you won't want to leave home without.
Each model features double diamond-stitched, hand-crafted upholstery, six-way power captain's seats with footrests, and E-Class level steering for the ultimate driving experience. The SPARK Lithium System includes a 300W pure sine inverter, three 100Ah smart batteries, a deluxe system LCD monitor, and more features to keep you powered up and ready to go. There is also a 4x4 chassis option if your adventure takes you off road. There is a 32" Smart TV to enjoy your favorite shows, USB charging charging port at each seat, plus power shades for your convenience.
The Xalta Class B diesel motorhomes by Regency RV make it easy to enjoy luxury, comfort, and convenience. Choose your favorite layout today!
Chassis & Suspension
- Aluminum Wheels
- Mercedes Sprinter Chassis
- Painted Body Moldings
Driver's Area Conveniences
- Driver & Passenger Window Tint/Privacy Shades
- Driver & Passenger Custom Floor Mat
- Matching Seat Recovers
- Color Matched Headliner
- Custom Floor Mats
- 32" Smart TV
- USB Ports at Each Seat
- Deluxe Sound System
- Satellite PreWire
- Entry Step
- Exterior 12v LED Lights
- Seamless/Fresh Waste Water Holding Tanks
- Detachable 30 Amp Power Cord
- HDMI/110 Outlet
- Running Boards
- Windows w/Privacy Shades & Window Valances
- Windshield Shade
- Power Window Shades
- Limousine Style Door and Dash Wood Trim Appointments
- Upgraded Seats w/ Diamond Stitching
- White Walls w/ Lower Accents
- Simulated Wood Vinyl Flooring
- 12v Inset Lighting System
- 12V Refrigerator
- Multicolored Interior Accents
- Soft Close Drawers
- Six-Way Power Captain’s Chairs with Footrests
- Select Hardwood Cabinetry
- Swivel and Recline Front Seats
- Corian Countertop - Lavatory
- Upper Cabinet Storage
- Mirror and Sink
- Toilet with Seat
- 12v Water System
- 30 Amp Ship to Shore Elect. w/25' Power Cord
- 30 Amp Converter
- 2000 Watt Inverter (Pure Sine)
- Exterior 110v (2) Plug Outlet
- Full Interior LED Lighting Package
- Electric Monitored Water Tanks
- Xalta Tanks: 8 Gallon Fresh, 8 Gallon Waste
- Automatic Tank Heaters
- Heated Holding Tanks
SPARK Lithium System (Mandatory)
- 300W/900W Pure Sine Inverter
- Deluxe System LCD Monitor
- Dual Alternator Kit 2580A
- Kicker Wiring/Connections
- SMART 50AMP Charger
- Three 100Ah Smart Batteries
- 22K BTU 12V AC
- 18" Black Off Street Tire/Wheel Package
- 18" Chrome Street Tire/Wheel Package
- 50" Exterior TV (170" Chassis Only)
- Dual 280AMP OEM Alternator w/Regulator
- Low and High Range 4x4 Package
- Power Awning w/LED Lighting
- SPARK 300 AH Lithium System (Mandatory)
- Sumo Springs
- Winegard ConnecT 2.0 4G2 (4G LTE + WiFi Extender)
- Washington State Seal
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Regency Conversions was founded in 1982 in Fort Worth, TX. Wayne Davis was hired as President / CEO in 1995 and built a brand that is synonymous with luxury and handcrafted quality. His secret was in meticulous attention to the smallest details. His hands-on involvement in every aspect of design and production were critical to Regency Conversions becoming the nation’s leader in conversion vehicles, with over 100,000 on the road.
In 2014, he founded Regency RV on the same guiding principals as Regency Conversions- very high quality, true craftsmanship and relentless attention to detail. Since that time, the company has grown to three distinct platforms and brands.
In 2020, ownership was expanded with the addition of new partners, bringing additional resources and expertise to Regency RV.