Outdoors RV Glacier Peak Titanium Series Fifth Wheel
The Glacier Peak Titanium Series are mid-profile fifth wheels by Outdoors RV with dry weights over 9,000 pounds and floor lengths from 27 feet to 31 feet that include premium trim features such as Lamilux HD 4000 high gloss silver fiberglass, a wireless rear observation camera, and a remote camping package. These fifth wheels are designed to be mountain tough and versatile whether you're at national parks, national forest, RV parks and/or off-grid!
Each is designed with a custom off-road chassis, 6,000 lb. axles, XL ground clearance, and an auto leveling system for easy setup. The Climate Designed Four Seasons features include mountain extreme thermal pane windows, triple layered four seasons roof insulation, an XL furnace, and a unique heated, insulated holding tank design allowing you to camp any season you want. Some of the off-grid features include a no boundaries off grid solar ready roof port for up to 510 watts, a progressive dynamics 4 stage converter with built-in change wizard, plus interior and exterior energy saving LED lights. The interior premium features include LG solid surface tops in the galley and lavy plus on the entertainment center and bed nightstands, a premium gel infused cooling memory foam mattress, and Mountain Lodge interiors with hardwood throughout and all leather design.
When you are ready to enjoy premium features, choose a Titanium Series Glacier Peak fifth wheel by Outdoors RV!
Glacier Peak Titanium Series Features:
Climate Designed Four Seasons
- Mountain Extreme Thermal Pane Windows
- Triple Layered Four Seasons Roof Insulation
- 1” Thick Exterior Shower/Luggage Doors
- Thermal Insulated Skylights & Bedroom Vent
- XL Furnace (Extreme Camping Heat System)
- Unique Heated, Insulated Holding Tank Design
Built Tough Off Road Performance
- 1.2.3 Built Outdoors Tough Warranty
- Rugged 2” Bonded Aluminum Frame Walls (Every Wall)
- All Slide-Out Walls Bonded Aluminum Frame (Including Roof)
- Laminated Fiberglass Slide-Out Floor
- Custom Built Off Road Chassis
- Rugged Integrated A-Frame for Strength & Ground Clearance
- Protected Junction Box Behind Front Cross Member
- HD KYB Gas Shock Absorbers w/ XL Shock Plate
- Angle Iron Frame Shackle Supports
- Rugged Goodyear E Range 10 Ply Tires
- XL Armor Guard Protected Bumper
- Marine Grade Aluminum Entry Steps
- HD Big Tube Rear Ladder
- Rugged Rubber Diamond Plate Luggage Compartment Flooring
- Friction Hinge Wind Resistant Entry Door
- Metal Designed Slam Latch Luggage Doors
- Hardwood Drawer Fronts (All Drawers)
Off Grid Camping Features
- Progressive Dynamics 4 Stage Converter w/ Built-In Charge Wizard
- 80 Gallon Fresh Water Capacity (Most Models)
- Battery Disconnect Switch Protected Inside Front Luggage Compartment
- No Boundaries Off Grid Solar Ready Roof Port for Up To 510 Watts
- Door Side Portable Solar Port for up to 200 Watts
- Interior & Exterior Energy Saving LED Lights
- 2 XL 30lb Propane Tanks
- Ground Control TT Auto Leveling System
- Lamilux HD 4000 High Gloss Silver Fiberglass
- Silver Fiberglass Front Cap
- Sleek Design Frameless Thermal Pane Windows
- Frameless Window Entry Door w/ Black Out Privacy Shade
- Wireless Rear Observation Camera
- Slide Topper Awnings - Where Applicable
- Chrome Door Locks
- Brushed Aluminum Grab Bar Handle
- Chrome Luggage Door Handles
- 15K A/C
- Rear Back Up Lights
- Remote Camping Package (Inc: Slide outs, Awning, Outside Lights)
- Hardwood Window Valances
- Privacy Black Out Roll Shades
- Hardwood Slide Out Fascia(s)
- LG Solid Surface Tops (Galley, Lavy, Entertainment Center & Bed Nightstands)
- Hardwood Raised Panel Knotty Alder Cabinet Doors
- Mountain Lodge Interiors (Hardwood Throughout & All Leather Design)
- Living Room Coat Hooks on Hardwood (Select Models)
Mountain Lodge Inspired Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Sunken Range, Microwave & Range Hood
- Upgraded High Rise Kitchen Faucet
- Hardwood Raised Panel Fridge Insert
Mountain Lodge Bedroom
- Premium Gel Infused Cooling Memory Foam Mattress
- Mountain Luxury Bedding (Plush Suede Bedspread w/ Accent Pillows)
- Individual Bedroom Reading Lights (Most Models)
- Underneath Cabinet Lighting (Most Models)
- Bedroom TV w/ DVD
- Dual Pane Skylight w/ Shade (Most Models)
Mountain Lodge Bathroom
- Undermount Metal Sink
- LG Solid Surface Top
- Upgraded Shower Head and Toilet Paper Holder
- Towel Hooks on Hardwood
- Lighted Makeup Mirror (Select Models)
- High Rise Metal Sinlk Faucet
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Outdoors RV Manufacturing was born in 2009 with the vision of owners Ron and Sherry Nash. Our company focus is to design and build recreational vehicles for the customers who desire to enjoy the outdoors, no matter the terrain or weather. We call it "mountain tough four seasons camping."
Just like the picturesque mountain valley where our factory is located, the RV adventurer of the Western United States and Western Canada will find beautiful pristine alpine lakes, rugged snow capped mountains, lush rain forests, beautiful desert landscapes, and incredible ocean views to explore. We here at Outdoors RV are proud RV owners and love the outdoor lifestyle in out many adventures we have had customers tell us that they wished a manufacturer would build an RV that was designed for our backyard versus the industry standard that is designed for the pavement and the 3 summer months.
Outdoors answers the call in designing three different series of RV's, two based on how you camp (backcountry series & mountain series) and one being the premium trim package.
Let you outdoor adventures begin!