Outdoors RV Glacier Peak Mountain Series Fifth Wheel
5 (1 Review)
The Glacier Peak Mountain Series are mid-profile fifth wheels by Outdoors RV with dry weights over 9,000 pounds and floor lengths from 27 feet to 31 feet. These fifth wheels are designed to be mountain tough and versatile allowing you to explore any climate and terrain in many different areas such as state and national parks, national forest, RV parks and/or off-grid!
Each is designed with a rugged 8 inch chassis, 6,000 lb. axles, XL ground clearance, and an auto leveling system for easy setup. The Climate Designed Four Seasons features include mountain extreme thermal pane windows, triple layered four seasons roof insulation, an XL furnace, and a unique heated, insulated holding tank design allowing you to camp any season you want. Some of the off-grid features include a no boundaries off grid solar ready roof port for up to 510 watts, a progressive dynamics 4 stage converter with built-in change wizard, plus interior and exterior energy saving LED lights. The interior also offers a kitchen single basin farm sink, LG solid surface countertops, a vaulted radius ceiling for more headroom, comfortable Ultra leather furniture and dinette seats, and XL panoramic slide out windows to mention a few of the highlights.
When you are ready to go off road and explore during any season, choose a Mountain Series Glacier Peak fifth wheel by Outdoors RV!
Glacier Peak Mountain Series Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Climate Designed Four Seasons
- Mountain Extreme Thermal Pane Windows
- Norcold Cold Weather Kit to -0 F
- Triple Layered Four Seasons Roof Insulation
- 1” Thick Exterior Shower/Luggage Doors
- Thermal Insulated Skylights & Bedroom Vent
- XL Furnace (Extreme Camping Heat System)
- Unique Heated, Insulated Holding Tank Design
Built Tough Off Road Performance
- 1.2.3 Built Outdoors Tough Warranty
- Rugged 2” Bonded Aluminum Frame Walls (Every Wall)
- All Slide-Out Walls Bonded Aluminum Frame (Including Roof)
- Laminated Fiberglass Slide-Out Floor
- Custom Built Off Road Chassis
- Rugged Integrated A-Frame for Strength & Ground Clearance
- Protected Junction Box Behind Front Cross Member
- HD KYB Gas Shock Absorbers w/ XL Shock Plate
- Angle Iron Frame Shackle Supports
- Rugged Goodyear E Range 10 Ply Tires
- XL Armor Guard Protected Bumper
- Metal Weather Guard Awning Shield
- Marine Grade Aluminum Entry Steps
- HD Big Tube Rear Ladder
- Rugged Rubber Diamond Plate Luggage Compartment Flooring
- Friction Hinge Wind Resistant Entry Door
- Metal Designed Slam Latch Luggage Doors
Off Grid Camping Features
- Progressive Dynamics 4 Stage Converter w/ Built-In Charge Wizard
- 80 Gallon Fresh Water Capacity (Most Models)
- Battery Disconnect Switch Protected Inside Front Luggage Compartment
- No Boundaries Off Grid Solar Ready Roof Port for Up To 510 Watts
- Door Side Portable Solar Port for up to 200 Watts
- Interior & Exterior Energy Saving LED Lights
- “Outdoors Style” BBQ Hookup Bib & 12’ Hose
- 2 XL 30lb Propane Tanks
- Single Basin Farm Sink w/ Protective Metal Basin Grid
- LG Solid Surface Countertops
- Sunken Range w/ Glass Front & Sealed Burners
- Glass Top Range, Knife Rack & Granite Designed Backsplash
- Bottom Mount Metal Sink w/ High Rise Pull Out Faucet
- Pot & Pan Drawer (Most Models)
- Residential Height Countertops
- Full Extension 100lb Metal Drawer Guides
Living Room / Slide-Out / Dinette
- Vaulted Radius Ceiling Providing Approx. 5” of Addl Headroom
- Dual Pane Living Room Skylight w/ Shade
- Outdoors RV Hardwood Plaque
- Ultra Leather Furniture & Dinette Seats
- 12V Triple Charge Station (Charges ipads & Cell Phones)
- Mountain Dinette w/ Family XL Table
- XL Dinette Drawers
- XL Panoramic Slide-Out Windows
- 12V LED Living Room TV
- HDMI Bluetooth DVD Sound System
- Mountain Comfort Premium Mattress
- 12V USB Ports by Both Night Stands
- Drawers Underneath Both Sides of Bed
- XL Bed Night Stands
- Plywood Bed Support w/ Bed Storage
Standard Off-Road X4 Suspension Package
- HD KYB Gas Shocks w/ XL Shock Plate
- MorRyde CRE 3000 Suspension (3” additional Vertical Travel)
- MorRyde Shackle Kit (Upgraded Bronze Bushings & 7 Grease Fittings)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Outdoors RV Manufacturing was born in 2009 with the vision of owners Ron and Sherry Nash. Our company focus is to design and build recreational vehicles for the customers who desire to enjoy the outdoors, no matter the terrain or weather. We call it "mountain tough four seasons camping."
Just like the picturesque mountain valley where our factory is located, the RV adventurer of the Western United States and Western Canada will find beautiful pristine alpine lakes, rugged snow capped mountains, lush rain forests, beautiful desert landscapes, and incredible ocean views to explore. We here at Outdoors RV are proud RV owners and love the outdoor lifestyle in out many adventures we have had customers tell us that they wished a manufacturer would build an RV that was designed for our backyard versus the industry standard that is designed for the pavement and the 3 summer months.
Outdoors answers the call in designing three different series of RV's, two based on how you camp (backcountry series & mountain series) and one being the premium trim package.
Let you outdoor adventures begin!