Olympia Olympia Travel Trailer
The Olympia dual axle travel trailers are equipped for adventure with unmatched strength of a PVC roofing membrane! They are kid and pet friendly with residential vinyl flooring throughout and vinyl furniture. And a 96" exterior width helps everyone freely move around the unit!
With a variety of unique models to choose from, you can be sure to find the one that meets all of your needs. A Magnum Roof system covers these units, a black front diamond plate protects their front, and a thermal seal lets you travel all year round. The AM/FM/Bluetooth radio comes with indoor and outdoor zoned speakers for you to crank up the tunes!
Hit the road in the perfect Olympia dual axle travel trailer for you and your family!
Standard Features (2022)
Construction & Exterior
- 5/8" main floor decking
- 96" exterior width
- Black front diamond plate protection
- Exterior docking station
- Fiberglass insulation
- Galvanized wheel wells
- Grab handle
- In-frame battery rack
- Magnetic baggage door catches
- Magnum Roof™ system
- PVC roofing membrane (lifetime limited warranty)
- Rain guttering with molded drip spouts
- Safety bumper with drain hose carrier and end caps
- Self-adjusting electric brakes and E-Z Lube™ axles
- Solid swing-down entry step
- Thermal Seal - enclosed, insulated and heated underbelly and PVC roofing membrane with a lifetime limited warranty
- Tinted safety-glass windows
- Electric stabilizer jacks
- Solar Power Package
- Spare tire with carrier
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 81" interior height
- Fireplace (Select models)
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Hardwood cabinet doors
- Kid and pet friendly - residential vinyl flooring throughout, vinyl furniture
- LED interior lighting
- Pocket-screwed lumbercore cabinet construction
Electrical & Plumbing
- 120 GFCI protected receptacle
- Closable A/C vents
- Detachable power cords
- Flexible LP lines
- Rear camera prep
- 13,500 BTU ducted 2nd A/C
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- AM/FM/Bluetooth™ radio with indoor/outdoor zoned speakers
- Cable and satellite prep
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- LED TV
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise kitchen faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single basin under-mount kitchen sink
- 8 cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Easy lift main bed with storage below
- Foot flush toilet
- A-frame mounted 7-way plug and safety chains holder
- Baggage door frame with hinge cover and magnetic catch
- Exterior TV Mount/Hookup
- Dinette storage doors
- Roller blackout night shades
- Sofa pillows (2)
- Kitchen backsplash
- Pressed membrane kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Easy lift main bed with storage below
Customer Convenience Package
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Stabilizer jacks
- Digital TV antenna
- 17" Oven
- 3-burner range with glass cover
- 13,500 BTU roof mounted A/C
- Gas/electric DSI water heater
- Solar prep
- Water heater bypass
- Powered bathroom vent
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Olympia RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Olympia RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Olympia RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Olympia RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Olympia RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Olympia RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Olympia RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Olympia RV.