Northstar Northstar Hardside Truck Camper
Adventure is waiting for you to head out in a Northstar Hardside truck camper! They have all of the features you will need, can fit either a short bed or long bed truck, and are highly maneuverable.
Northstar listens to the needs of their customers and they camp in the truck campers themselves to help design the best campers. The quality craftsmanship is shown through the walk-on rubber roof, the plastic protection front wall and sides, and the gas-filled thermal pane insulated windows with shade and screen to keep the bugs outside and cool breeze inside. The auto ignition water heater with bypass means you can enjoy hot showers even in the woods!
Don't miss out on the comfortable, fun adventures that can be had with a Northstar Hardside truck camper!
Northstar Hardside Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- Dometic 3.7 cu. ft. 3 way refrigerator (LPG, 110v, 12v) with removable freezer (Liberty)
- Dometic 3.7 cu. ft. 3 way refrigerator
- Dometic 6.6 cu. ft. 2 way refrigerator (8.5 Arrow U)
- Dometic 6 cu. ft. 2 way refrigerator (Laredo SS)
- 20 LB Stand-up LPG tank ( 1 STD. space for 2)
- Auto ign. furnace w/ digital thermostat
- Auto ign. ducted furnace w/digital thermostat (9.5 Igloo U)
- Auto ign. furnace ducted to bathroom (12 STC)
- Happijac (4220) 4 corner jacks
- Gas-filled thermal pane insulated windows w/ shade & screen
- North/South extended cabover w/side hampers
- Screened entrance door with deadbolt
- Interior shower with cassette toilet
- Walk-on rubber roof
- Auto ignition water heater with bypass
- 6" Gel memory/high density foam mattress
- Large folding entry assist handle
- Front wall rubber bumpers (Loose)
- Fiberglass siding with graphics
- Plastic protection front wall & sides
- 3 Burner Stove w/ High Output Burner
- Glass top 2 burner stove w/iron grate upgrade (Liberty)
- LED lighting (Interior & exterior)
- Single lever faucet w/ pull out sprayer
- LED accent lights under outs
- Entry door gas strut
- Wired for optional AGM battery
- Cable TV inlet, city water inlet
- Interior/exterior 110v outlets
- Battery shut off switch
- 12v Utility receptacle w/double USB port
- Marine grade Ultra-lite plywood
- Maxxfan Plus Model 00-05100K
- Block foam insulation
- Aviation push button cabinet latches
- Half-wrap around rear end with LED tail lights
- Lagun swing away table system
- 7-way Truck plug with holder
- Pre-wire Roof AC, electric Jacks, solar & cable
- 35 AMP Power converter with charger
- Exterior spray port shower w/ 15' coil hose
- LPG, Carbon monoxide and smoke detector
- Exit vent & accordion privacy door in cabover (Liberty)
- 2 x 20 lb LPG stand up exchangeable tanks (Laredo SS, Laredo SC)
- 2 - 20 Pound Stand Up LP Tanks (8.5 Arrow U
- Cabover Accordion Privacy Door (N/A Liberty)
- 30 amp Twist lock adapter w/15 amp lighted power cord
- Inside patio light switch (3 Lights)
- Inside entrance light on switch
- 1/2 wrap around rear with LED tail lights (8.5 Adventurer)
- Exterior USB charging port
- Fresh water tank cleaning access
- Lined and insulated generator storage compartment (12 STC, 9.5 Igloo U)
- Digital TV antenna (12 STC)
- Amplified TV antenna (8.5 Arrow U, 9.5 Igloo U, Laredo SS)
See us for a complete list of features and available options per model!
All standard features and specifications are subject change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Northstar Campers has been calling Cedar Falls, Iowa home since 1955 when the Willett family began manufacturing truck campers. The company was founded by Ralph (Tex) Willett, who along with his son Robert (Chuck), ran the company under the name of Texson Campers.
The father/son duo helped launch the company, building a reputation unmatched in the industry and creating a strong foundation for Chuck’s son, Rex. Rex took over the company in the 1980s, operating under the Northstar Campers name, which continues to this day.
We’ve been selling our campers to dealers since 1961, and Northstar’s campers are sold across the world to help families enjoy the outdoors and camping. From our facility at the corner of Leversee Road and Airline Highway in Cedar Falls, we’ve remained committed to improving our truck campers using proven construction technique while integrating modern materials. This allows our product to continue to stay ahead of the industry, both in quality and longevity.
Quality that Lasts
Northstar Campers manufactures truck campers that you can depend on for a long time. Our dedication to quality has allowed us to continue “Shining Above the Rest,” and many of our campers are still out on the road decades later. We believe our truck campers are the perfect thing for active travelers and campers, and we’re here to help you for every mile on the road. Our customers are the most important thing to us, and we take great pride in not only manufacturing the best truck campers you can find, but in helping you maintain it for years while we build a relationship with you based on trust and quality.