Midwest Automotive Designs Ford Passage Motor Home Class B
Convenience and comfort are at the very core of the Midwest Automotive Designs Ford Passage Class B gas motorhome! The Ford Passage comes with luxury appointments and amenities and provides unmatched elegance and style. Take your trips in high style and experience superior craftsmanship from a one-of-a-kind coach.
The custom work station behind the driver's seat allows you to effortlessly sit down and answer emails or browse the internet, and the removable Lagun table provides an additional seating space in the back of the coach so that you can all gather together to eat a meal or play a game. Some of the other exceptional features that you will find are the 320W rooftop solar charging system, the rear tip-out windows, the rear back-up camera, the stainless steel convection microwave, and the LED HDTV. Plus, the wet bath comes with a retractable clothes line and power bath vent, and it provides the ultimate convenience while on the road.
Don't even take another look elsewhere because you've already found the perfect coach for convenience and comfort: the Midwest Automotive Designs Ford Passage Class B gas motorhome!
Ford Passage Features:
- Electric on Demand Water Heater
- Custom Dash and Door Handle Wood Grain Upgrade
- 20,000 BTU Roof Top AC (Battery/Shoreline)
- Custom Floor Mats W/Non Slip Rubber Backing
- Espar Coach Furnace
- Driver and Passenger Deluxe Seating Recover
- 2000 Watt Inverter / Charger / Transfer Switch
- Driver and Pass Front Swivel Seating
- ECO Chassis Battery Charging System
- Custom Work Station Behind Driver Seat
- HDMI Input for Front TV
- Custom Maybach Style Seating With Seat Belts
- Multiple 110 Volt Outlets
- Interior Entrance Grab Handle
- Multiple USB 12 Volt Chargers
- Side and Rear Screen Doors
- Rear HD LED TV
- Power Folding Rear Sofa Bed
- Rear FM Radio
- Under Sofa Storage
- Rear Speaker Upgrades
- Rear Luggage Storage
- Digital Touch Screen Multi Plex Coach Controls
- Complete Insulation Package
- Overhead Courtesy Lighting
- Complete Privacy Shade Package
- Smoke, LPG, CO Detectors
- Front Privacy Window Close Outs
- Fire Extinguisher
- Shower With Dual Entry Solid Doors
- FanTastic Roof Fan w/Remote
- Solid Surface Sink in Bath
- Solid Surface Counter Tops
- Retractable Clothes Line
- Molded Sink with Flush Mount Cover
- Shower Curtain
- Induction Cook Top
- Porcelain Toilet
- 7.3 Cubic Ft. Refrigerator 12 Volt / 110 Volt
- Power Bath Vent
- Stainless Steel 110 Volt Convection Microwave
- Fresh and Grey Holding Tank Heat Pads
- Removable Lagun Table
- Sani Flush Black & Grey Tank Flush
- Cabinets and Wardrobe With Hidden Hinges
- 32 Gal. Fresh Water Holding Tank
- Soft Touch Automotive Color Keyed Walls and Headliner
- 27 Gal. Grey Water Holding Tank
- Composite 1/pc Flooring system
- 15 Gal. Black Water Holding Tank
- Valances with Wood Inlay and Indirect Lighting
- Coordinated Door Panels
- Dark Tinted Side and Rear Windows
- HD Digital Air TV Antenna
- Rear Tip-Out Windows
- 320 Watt Roof Top Solar Charging System
- Fiberglass Running Board with Step
- Battery Charging System with Monitor
- Color Keyed Bumpers and Body Moldings
- 600 Amp HR Lithium Eco- Fredom Package
- Front Spoiler With Lights
- 30 Amp 110 Volt Shore Line Power Hookup with Cord
- Rear Hitch with Wiring Package
- Rear Back-Up Camera System
- All In One Utility Bay Houses the Following Features
- Power Awning with LED Light
- Cable TV Input
- LED Patio Light
- Water Fill
- 110 Volt Outlet
- Exterior Shower
- SLS Double Needle Diamond Pattern Seating
- Satin Interior Wood Finish
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
From our headquarters in Elkhart, Indiana, we’ve been creating custom luxury vans under the Freightliner and Mercedes-Benz marques ever since the Sprinter was introduced here in 2001. Our pioneering work and artistry has led to our being chosen by Mercedes-Benz as an approved upfitter of their luxury Sprinter Vans.
Through our in-house engineers, designers and craftsmen – including our own custom seating division and wood processing department – we can do what others can’t. From personal use luxury vans to corporate limousine vans, Midwest assures you of the very best in quality, comfort and durability.
Whether it is a fleet of 100 or a one-of-a-kind luxury conversion, there is no request too large and no project too small. Your complete satisfaction is our mission, and we invite our customers to become completely involved in the build process.
At Midwest Automotive Designs, our success has been built on service, integrity, design and value.
These aren’t just marketing buzzwords to the men and women who handcraft our luxury vans – they’re the aspiration qualities that keep us jumping out of bed every morning, ready to work on our next masterpiece. Your masterpiece.