Keystone RV Springdale Mini Travel Trailer
The Springdale Mini by Keystone are conventionally built, laminated travel trailers allowing you to camp at an affordable price-point and easily tow to all the campgrounds on your wish list! You can choose from several single axle trailers and a double axle Mini is available.
Each is built with Keystone Exclusives such as the color-coded unified wiring, in-floor heating ducts, and Tuf-Lok thermoplastic duct joiners. The SolarFlex 200 is also included providing an affordable, high-quality RV solar energy system giving you the ability to camp off-grid. Inside, you will find full kitchen amenities with pressed kitchen countertops, Formica bathroom countertops and a shower with surround, and designer upholstered window valances.
Big things do come in mini-size, choose your favorite Keystone Springdale Mini travel trailer today, and enjoy the comforts and conveniences available when camping!
Springdale Mini Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Floorplan specific i-beam frame w/ full width outriggers
- Maximum 16" O.C. wood sidewall construction
- Safety glass functional windows in slideouts
- LCI® Schwintek slide system (N/A 1750RD, 1800BH, 2010BH)
- Dexter® E-Z Lube® axles
- Friction hinge entry door
- LCI® SolidStep®
- Pass-through storage compartment
- 30 AMP service
- Power awning w/ LED light strip
- Solar prep
- 2"x3" floor joists, 12" on center
- Pleated night shades
- Metal mini blinds
- Designer upholstered window valances
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
- Pantry (1750RD, 1800BH, 1860SS, 2010BH)
- Pressed kitchen countertops
- Booth dinette
- U-Shaped dinette (1750RD)
Appliances & Utilities
- (1) 20 lb. LP tanks
- 8K BTU A/C (1750RD, 1800BH)
- 13.5K BTU ducted A/C (Optional 1750RD, 1800BH)
- 20K BTU furnace
- 6 gal. gas DSI water heater
- Bluetooth speaker
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (3 cu. ft. on 1750RD, 1800BH)
- .9 cu. ft. microwave
- LED lighting
- 60" X 74" queen bed
- Bedside outlets
- Formica® bathroom countertop
- Shower w/ surround
- Durable foot-flush toilet
- Medicine cabinet w/ mirror
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- SolarFlex™ 200
Rugged Terrain Package (Optional)
- Aggressive all-terrain tires w/overslung axle (1750RD, 1760BH, 1790FQ, 1800BH, 2010BH)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™