Keystone RV Hideout Single Axle Travel Trailer
The Hideout Single Axle travel trailers by Keystone offer an automotive-inspired exterior design and a light and airy interior, plus an easy-to-tow RV by most SUVs and trucks allowing you a care-free camping experience for a beginner or an experienced traveler!
Each is built with an aluminum exterior, color-coded unified 12V wiring which includes easy-to-trace circuits that are clearly labeled, and the SolarFlex 200 allowing you to take charge of how you camp. The interior offers a 20K BTU gas furnace for a comfortable environment, blackout night shades to allow you to sleep in, and LED lighting.
When you want an affordable, lightweight travel trailer, choose your favorite Keystone Hideout Single Axle travel trailer and start camping!
Hideout Single Axle Features:
- Aluminum exterior
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Spare tire kit
- Friction hinge entry door
- LCI® SolidStep®
- Furrion® backup and side camera prep
- Power awning
- Blackout night shades
- 3-year limited structural warranty
- 1-year limited base warranty
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
Appliances & Utilities
- 13.5K BTU A/C (Standard) (Optional: 175BH, 177RD, 178RB)
- 20K BTU gas furnace
- 6 gal. gas water heater
- Exterior speakers
- 3 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (all slide model single axles & 172TX) (175BH, 177RD, 178RB)
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (all slide model single axles & 172TX) (174RK, 176BH, 179RB, 186SS)
- .9 cu. ft. microwave
- 2 burner gas range
- LED lighting
- Queen bed w/ underbed storage (N/A 174RK)
- Bedside outlets
- TV hook-up
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
- SolarFlex™ 200
- (2) 100 AMP Hour Dragonfly Lithium Batteries (Optional)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™