Keystone RV Hideout Single Axle Travel Trailer
If you're ready to get away, then you don't want anything holding you back which is why the Keystone Hideout Single Axle travel trailers and toy haulers are the best choice! These models provide you with light and airy interiors and an automotive-inspired exterior design.
Some of the unique features that you will find are the blackout night shades, bedside outlets, TV hook-up, and in-floor heating ducts. The color-coded unified wiring standard makes it easy to find and resolve any wiring issues, and you can use the power awning to sit outside with some protection from the sun or rain. The exterior speakers are also pretty useful for creating a party atmosphere outside as you sit around the campfire, and you can also enter the trailer easily with the LCI SolidStep entry.
You will be delighted by the affordable and carefree Keystone Hideout Single Axle travel trailers and toy haulers!
Hideout Single Axle Features:
- 3-year limited structural warranty
- 1-year limited base warranty
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
- Aluminum exterior
- Spare tire kit
- Friction hinge entry door
- LCI® SolidStep®
- Furrion® backup and side camera prep
- Power Awning
- Solar prep
- Blackout night shades
- Queen bed w/ under-bed storage (N/A 174RK)
- Bedside outlets
- TV hook-up
Appliances & Utilities
- 13.5K free delivery A/C (Optional on 172TX, 175BH, 177RD, 178RB; N/A All Other Models)
- 13.5K BTU A/C (N/A 172TX, 175BH, 177RD, 178RB)
- 20K BTU gas furnace
- 6 gal. gas water heater
- Exterior speakers
- 3 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (all non-slide model single axles except 172TX)
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator (all slide model single axles & 172TX)
- .9 cu ft. microwave
- 2 burner gas range
- LED lighting
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Fold down sofa
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™