Keystone RV Bullet Crossfire Travel Trailer
4 (2 Reviews)
The Bullet Crossfire travel trailers by Keystone allow you to camp with the flexibility of tent camping, but with your own kitchen, bath, and comfortable bed! These lightweight models include easy set-up features, including power stabilizer jacks and a power tongue jack. So what are you waiting for? Take a look!
Inside, you'll enjoy the modern Midnight Monterey stained hardwood cabinet doors, the Beauflor flooring, and the ultra durable continuous edge countertops in the kitchen. Some of the Keystone Exclusives you will love are the Hyper Deck flooring, the 4G LTE and WiFi prep, and the Giggy Box, which is a weather protected, labeled, and fused electric box. Take charge of how you camp with the SolarFlex 200 that comes standard, or you can choose the optional SolarFlex 400i, plus each model includes central control panel to easily access your trailers functions.
For the best small travel trailer, choose a Bullet Crossfire by Keystone today!
U Shaped Dinette
- Length: 21 ft 11 in
- Weight: 3760 lbs
- Sleeps: 4
24 Available Now!
Bunkhouse, Murphy Bed
- Length: 25 ft 4 in
- Weight: 4487 lbs
- Sleeps: 7
28 Available Now!
Bullet Crossfire Features:
- NORCO® HSLA steel/automotive deposition coated frame assembled w/ huck bolts
- Dual battery rack
- Electric tongue jack
- Aluminum framed floor and walls
- Sliding windows w/ tinted safety glass
- Fully walkable roof with one-piece TPO membrane
- Rear ladder prep
- Norco cable slide system (Select Models)
- One piece ABS enclosed underbelly
- Dexter E-Z Lube® axles
- Spare tire easily accessible on rear bumper/wall
- (4) electric stabilizer jacks
- Friction hinge door w/ oversized grab handle on main entry
- Pass through storage with magnetic door catches
- Battery disconnect
- Black tank flush
- 43 gal. fresh, 30 gal. gray, 30 gal. black
- Detachable power cord & 110v outlet
- Outside hot/cold shower w/ showerhead
- Electric awning w/ adjustable arms & LED light strip
- Beauflor® w/ woven flooring in slides
- Fabric night shades
- Midnight Monterey stained hardwood cabinet doors & hidden hinges
- Tri-fold sofa w/ cupholders & storage (Select Models)
- Laundry chute to pass-through storage (Select Models)
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- Tru-fit™ slide construction (Select Models)
- Hyper Deck™ flooring
- Giggy Box weather protected, labeled, and fused electric box
- Full depth cabinets/full extension drawer guides
- Ultra durable continuous edge countertops
- Single basin stainless steel sink w/ cover
- (2) 20 lb. LP tanks w/ cover
- 13.5K BTU AC
- 15K BTU A/C (Optional)
- Dometic 6 gallon DSI gas/electric quick recovery water heater
- Entertainment system (AM/FM/Bluetooth/Aux/USB) & outside speakers
- 6 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- Furrion® microwave
- Suburban two burner gas range w/ flush mount glass cover & low profile hood
- LED lighting
- Central monitor panel
- Light switch for ceiling lights (Select Models)
- LED reading lights above bed
- Full tub surround with built-in shelves
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
- SolarFlex™ 200
- SolarFlex™ 400i (Optional)
- (2) 100 AMP Hour Dragonfly Lithium Batteries (Optional)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
When Cole Davis founded Keystone RV in 1996 his vision was clear: to build a quality RVs loaded with features, and provided exceptional value to owners. To accomplish his goal, Cole would recruit and build a strong team, focus on keeping overhead low, and empower the people closest to the customer to make decisions.
Today, Keystone RV Company is the #1 manufacturer of towable RV’s in North America with more than a million owners, 5,000 team members and over a million square feet of manufacturing in Goshen, Indiana and Pendleton, Oregon. Although a lot has changed, Cole’s wisdom still guides us. Our goal is to surprise and delight our owners at each and every touchpoint, providing them with the information, quality, and assurance they need to move in the direction of their dreams – to Live It Out™