Jayco Greyhawk Prestige Motor Home Class C
You'll have so much more time to enjoy the campsite when you don't have to worry about the basic necessities that the Jayco Greyhawk Prestige Class C gas motorhome provides! But there is nothing basic about these coaches because these units will upgrade any travel experience. They come with all of the essentials in a stylish and modern package, and you'll even find some Jayco-exclusive features too, like the JRIDE PLUS which offers you one of the best on-the-road experiences because of its precise handling.
The one-piece, seamless fiberglass front cap resists fading and moisture damage throughout the years, and the Stronghold VBL lamination is the lightest yet strongest construction available in the industry. If you choose one of the models with bunk beds, you'll gain extra space for an additional traveler or two, and the 750-LB weight capacity on the overhead bunk above the cab is much higher than the industry standard. Plus, each standard bunk bed offers a weight capacity of 300 pounds. You'll also be grateful to find seat belts in every designated seating location, so you can travel safely down the road.
The Jayco Greyhawk Prestige Class C gas motorhome is unmatched, and it goes far beyond the essentials!
Motor Home Class C
Greyhawk Prestige Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Standard Driving Equipment
- Ford® E-450 chassis
- GVWR- 14,500 lb.
- GCWR- 22,000 lb.
- 7.3L V-8 350 HP engine with 468 ft.-lb. torque
- 6-speed TorqShift® series transmission with overdrive
- 210-amp alternator
- E-rated highway tires- LT225/75R16
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Power anti-lock brakes with power steering
- 7,500 lb. hitch with 750 lb. tongue capacity and 7-pin plug
- 12V chassis battery
- 55 gal. fuel tank
- Chrome, heated, remote-controlled, side-view mirrors
- Swivel driver and passenger seats (N/A 30X)
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Power windows and door locks
- Tilt steering wheel
- A/C and cruise control
- Auxiliary start switch
- Privacy curtains for cab area
Standard Exterior Equipment
- StrongholdVBL™ roof, floor and sidewalls
- Bead-foam insulation (R-24 max roof, R-9 max floor, R-5 max walls)
- One-piece fiberglass roof
- Fiberglass running boards and transition wings
- Fiberglass exterior walls with partial paint
- Remote keyless cab entry
- Entrance door with industry’s largest travel-view window
- Electric-powered entrance step with integrated house battery compartment
- 12V house battery
- 190W solar panel with dual controller and second house battery
- Slide out awning covers
- Lockable storage compartments with metal slam latches
- Heated holding tanks (12V pads)
- 16.5 gal. propane tank (56 lb.)
- LP quick-connect hookup
- Exterior utility center
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- Outside shower
- 12V demand water pump
- Onan® 4,000-watt MicroQuiet™ gas generator
- Transfer switch with reverse polarity protection
- 30-amp electrical service
- Flush-mount LED marker lights
- Third brake light
- Porch light
- 4 in. bumper-tube with sewer hose storage
Standard Interior Equipment
- Custom-molded ABS surround in cab-over area
- Overhead bunk with 750 lb. capacity and safety net with 300 lb. capacity
- 84 in. interior ceiling height with padded vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity, recessed LED ceiling lights
- LED-lit hardwood fascia
- Hardwood cabinet doors and drawers
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- Jayco-exclusive, easy-operation legless dinette table
- 2-point lap safety belts in all designated seating locations
- Interior command center
- Blackout night roller shades
- 15,000 BTU A/C with heat pump
- 31,000 BTU auto-ignition furnace
- Girard® tankless water heater
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Winegard 2.0 Wi-Fi/4G antenna
- 8 cu. ft., flush-mount, double door refrigerator
- Furrion® all-in-one cooktop and oven
- Residential-size microwave
- Integrated stainless-steel kitchen sink with solid-surface covers
- Flip-up countertop extension (select models)
- Decorative kitchen backsplash
- Pop-up charging station in kitchen with 110 outlets and USB ports
- Water filtration system
- Shower with decorative surround, glass door, skylight and light
- Stainless steel bathroom sink
- Porcelain toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom with wall switch
- Walk-around Queen-size bed with bedspread and nightstands
- Powered roof vent in bedroom with wall switch
- Under-bed storage (select models)
- Large wardrobes
- Bunks with industry-exclusive 300 lb. capacity each (31FP)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- JRIDE® PLUS: Computer-balanced drive shaft, Koni® FSD shocks, heavy-duty rear stabilizer bar, standard front stabilizer bar, Hellwig® helper springs, rubber isolation mounts
- One-piece, seamless, fiberglass front cap
- Automotive-bonded, panoramic window in front cap with power shade
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- Frameless windows
- Exterior LED TV with high-output, marine grade exterior speakers
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- 1,000-watt inverter
- Sony® infotainment center with Apple® CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Backup and side-view cameras
- LED HD Smart Fire TV in living area
- LED-lit, solid-surface kitchen countertops
- LED TV in bedroom
- Dual A/C units with power management system
- 12 cu. ft. refrigerator
- Theater seating (29MVP only)
- (2) 24 in. LED TV’s in bunk area (31FP)
- Aluminum rims
- Folding windshield sun shade
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.