Highland Ridge RV Mesa Ridge Conventional Travel Trailer
Do you love the idea of camping outdoors with the family but hate the high cost that comes with a reliable trailer? If so, then check out this new line of budget-friendly, amenity-packed Highland Ridge Mesa Ridge Conventional travel trailers! These trailers have been designed to satisfy both your wallet and your family's need for adventure, and unlike typical conventional units, these trailers come loaded with plenty of features to make each getaway as enjoyable as possible.
With stainless steel appliances and Congoleum® DESIGNER Carefree® flooring, the interior not only provides a classy style but also delivers stability with its built-to-last amenities, and with accessories like the stereo and digital TV antenna, you won't miss out on your favorite technology just because you're away from home.
Come join the Highland Ridge family with one of these beautifully crafted Mesa Ridge Conventional travel trailers!
Mesa Ridge Conventional Features:
Construction & Exterior
- 120 GFCI Protected Receptacle
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- 96" Exterior Width
- E-Z® Lube Axles
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Flexible LP Lines
- Galvanized Wheel Wells
- In-Frame Battery Rack
- Lighted Pass-Through Storage (Dual Axle Models)
- LP Quick Connect (Dual Axles Only)
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Magnum Roof System - Fully Walkable
- PVC Roofing membrane (15 Year Limited Warranty/Non-Prorated)
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Rear Camera Prep
- Safety Bumper with Drain Hose Carrier & End Caps
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
- LED TV
- 81" Interior Height
- Cable & Satellite Prep
- LED Lighting
- Linoleum Throughout Unit (No Carpet)
- MyPillow® Pet Bed (Dual Axle Models)
- No Floor Heat Registers
- Pleated Night Shades
- Pocket-Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
- 75lb. Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Double-Over-Double Bunk Beds with 600lb Capacity (Select Models)
- Foot Flush Toliet
- Queen Bed
Customer Convenience Package
- 13.5K A/C (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard)
- 20lb LP Bottle (Single Axle Models)
- 30lb LP Bottles (2) (Dual Axles Only)
- Black Front Diamond Plate
- E-Z Store Detachable Cord (Dual Axle Models)
- Entrance Door with Screen & Window (Dual Axle Models)
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly (Dual Axles Only)
- Nitrogen Filled Radial Tires
- Outside Docking Station (Dual Axles Only)
- Power Awning with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers
- Power Tongue Jack (Dual Axles Only)
- Roof Mounted Solar Prep
- Spare Tire with Carrier (Dual Axles Only)
- Stabilizer Jacks (2)
- Digital TV Antenna
- Bedspread (Dual Axles Only)
- Congoleum® DESIGNER Carefree® Resilient Sheet Flooring
- 3 Burner Stove (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard with Oven)
- 6 cu. ft. Refrigerator (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard)
- 60/40 Sink with High Rise Faucet (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard)
- Oven (Dual Axles Only)
- Stainless Steel Appliances (Dual Axles Only)
- Gas DSI Water Heater
- Water Heater Bypass
- Powered Bathroom Vent
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specification are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.