PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2021 Wilderness 3250BS Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Wilderness 3250BS For Sale
Wilderness 3250BS Description
Heartland Wilderness travel trailer 3250BS highlights:
- Private Bunkhouse
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Kitchen Island
- Dual Entry
- Outdoor Kitchen
This dual entry model features all the conveniences of home in a travel trailer unit that you can take anywhere you want. The kids will love the bunkhouse that includes a slide out with a set of bunk beds, and a third bunk above a wardrobe/entertainment center. The kitchen provides everything you will need to prepare and cook food for your family including a kitchen island with storage. This model also includes an outdoor kitchen so you can cook breakfast as the sun is coming up!
In any Heartland Wilderness travel trailer, you will find convenient interior features such as oversized windows to let natural light in, a deep bowl sink in the kitchen for easily cleaning the dishes, a 12 volt AM/FM/CD radio with indoor and outdoor speakers for entertainment, and a curvilinear roof for more head room. The exterior features include a laminated crowned roof system, a Wide-Trax axle system, an enclosed and heated underbelly for four season of traveling, and a King Kong sized pass-through storage for your larger camping items. Come choose the layout that works best for your family's camping lifestyle.
Wilderness 3250BS Specifications
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||702 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7746 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1822 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||12 Volt|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5100 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Wilderness 3250BS Reviews
Poor materials and not well build
2017 Wilderness 3250BS
What I liked most: I love the floor plan
What I'd improve: The materials they put on this rig sucks. Its made so cheap that we started having issues when we drove off the dealer. First the heater, second the refrigerator and now the slide room. No one wants to help us on the warranty and its a pain in the but. Havent had it for even 5 month's and now i have to figure out where to take it. BUY ANOTHER BRAND... ????ITS FALLING APART AND THEY KEEP GIVING US THE RUNNING AROUND. ARE VACATION HAD TO BE CUT SHORT.4 years ago | Sammy M. from Leesville, LA
Popular bunkhouse floorplan
2016 Wilderness 3250BS
What I liked most: Outdoor kitchen has a really cool looking black splash with a pullout counter area. Front bedroom has really nice night stands with cubbyholes and electrical outlets for digital devices as well as two reading lights which are moved pretty far back perfect for laying in bed and reading without the light getting too much in your eyes. Residential style doors versus pocket doors are nice. Rear bunk private area with door has enough room for three bunks, couple of the storage cabinets, and drawers. Island in kitchen has enough overlap you could put a couple stools there if you wanted to. The U-shaped dinette has curved corners in the cushions so you don't fall back in the corner while you're sitting there, actually keeping you up closer to the table.
What I'd improve: Power jacks would be nice.6 years ago | Kevin W. from Midland, MI
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.