PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2021 Wilderness 3185QB Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Wilderness 3185QB For Sale
Wilderness 3185QB Description
Heartland Wilderness travel trailer 3185QB highlights:
- U-Shaped Dinette
- L-Shaped Counter
- Outdoor Kitchen
As you step inside this travel trailer you will be wow'd by all its features! The bunkhouse is sure to be a crowd pleaser for the kiddos, and the chef in your family is sure to love cooking at the outdoor kitchen. You can enjoy those delicious meals at the U-shaped dinette or transform it into an extra sleeping space if the two bunk beds and smaller dinette don't do the trick. When you're ready to hit the sack then head into the front private bedroom and jump into the cozy king bed that has night stands for your cell phone and such on either side.
In any Heartland Wilderness travel trailer, you will find convenient interior features such as oversized windows to let natural light in, a deep bowl sink in the kitchen for easily cleaning the dishes, a 12 volt AM/FM/CD radio with indoor and outdoor speakers for entertainment, and a curvilinear roof for more head room. The exterior features include a laminated crowned roof system, a Wide-Trax axle system, an enclosed and heated underbelly for four season of traveling, and a King Kong sized pass-through storage for your larger camping items. Come choose the layout that works best for your family's camping lifestyle.
Wilderness 3185QB Specifications
|Length||35 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||798 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7036 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1532 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||12 Volt|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Wilderness 3185QB Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.