PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2021 Wilderness 2775RB Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Wilderness 2775RB For Sale
Wilderness 2775RB Description
Heartland Wilderness travel trailer 2775RB highlights:
- Kitchen Island
- Two Slides
- Rear Bath
- Outdoor Kitchen
Just imagine enjoying conveniences such as a full bathroom including an angled shower and storage, a dinette and sofa to relax and dine at when you aren't outside, and your own bedding in the front dual entry bedroom. The chef is sure to love cooking at the outdoor kitchen while visiting with other RVers around the campgrounds. On a rainy camp day, the inside living area and kitchen offer lots of floor space with two slide outs, appliances to make warm meals, and a kitchen island that not only provides you with extra counter space for meal prep, but also extra storage space!
In any Heartland Wilderness travel trailer, you will find convenient interior features such as oversized windows to let natural light in, a deep bowl sink in the kitchen for easily cleaning the dishes, a 12 volt AM/FM/CD radio with indoor and outdoor speakers for entertainment, and a curvilinear roof for more head room. The exterior features include a laminated crowned roof system, a Wide-Trax axle system, an enclosed and heated underbelly for four season of traveling, and a King Kong sized pass-through storage for your larger camping items. Come choose the layout that works best for your family's camping lifestyle.
Wilderness 2775RB Specifications
|Length||31 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 1 in|
|Hitch Weight||572 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6354 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1014 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||12 Volt|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Wilderness 2775RB Reviews
Great 2-person trailer
2015 Wilderness 2775RB
What I liked most: We love the roomy end bathroom with the huge closet because we sometimes travel for 4 to 6 weeks at a time and need clothing for multiple climates. We also enjoy the outside kitchen area which I have fixed up with a toaster oven, coffee maker, and hot-plate burner.
What I'd improve: Bigger windows in the bedroom and kitchen would increase the cross ventilation when we don't want to run the a/c and also add to the lighting. The camper is a bit dark, so a skylight would help. Al3 years ago | Vina S. from ,
Very Large Kitchen Pantry
2016 Wilderness 2775RB
What I liked most: Outdoor kitchen is a bit smaller but it still has a refrigerator sink and a really nice pullout counter area. The front slide on this doesn't get in the way of the outdoor kitchen like it does on some others. Good size exterior storage in the front that passes through. As other wilderness models, the master bedroom has really nice night stands with electrical outlet and cubbyhole as well as the reading lights are positioned perfectly. Dining table looks flimsy but is actually quite sturdy. Very large pantry in the kitchen. The rear bath has a nice glass corner shower as well as a huge pain cute wardrobe. With other adequate storage. Lightweight travel trailers built like a high-end fifth wheel.
What I'd improve: Front access to the sofa storage would be nice.6 years ago | Kevin W. from Midland, MI
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.