Heartland Wilderness Travel Trailer
4 (7 Reviews)
The Heartland RV Wilderness travel trailer comes in a smaller, lighter package giving you more money in your pocket without giving up a fully featured RV!
Each Wilderness includes a 2" thick sidewall with Azdel backed fiberglass, a laminated, crowned roof, Wide-Trax suspension, a Solid Entry door step, and an enclosed and heated underbelly to travel throughout the year. Inside you will enjoy king-sized beds on most models, spaciousness from the curvilinear roof, a Kids Doodle Station, and more!
Choose a Heartland Wilderness travel trailer today for your family to be able to dream, explore and discover something new each day!
Outdoor Kitchen, Kitchen Island
- Length: 31 ft 10 in
- Weight: 6354 lbs
- Slides: 2
- Sleeps: 4
2 Available Now!
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen
- Length: 36 ft 0 in
- Weight: 7012 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 9
Bunkhouse, Outdoor Kitchen
- Length: 37 ft 0 in
- Weight: 7746 lbs
- Slides: 3
- Sleeps: 8
Top 10 Selling
- Battery Disconnect
- 2” Thick Sidewall with Azdel Backed Fiberglass
- 10 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator - East Coast Only
- King Size Beds
- King Kong Sized Pass-Through Storage
- Quick-Store Bed Base Storage
- Dual Ducted, Polar Vortex Air Conditioning
- 5/8” Tongue and Groove Plywood Floors
- Solid Entry Door Step
- Power Tongue and Stabilizer Jacks Standard
- 12 volt AM/FM/CD with indoor/outdoor speakers
- Bumper with hose storage
- Slam latch baggage compartment doors
- Block foam brick insulation
- Laminated crowned roof system
- Leaf spring suspension
- Wide Trax axle system
- E-Z Lube hubs
- Enclosed and heated underbelly
- Solar prep
- Backup camera prep
- Battery disconnect
- Deep bowl kitchen sink
- Pull-out kitchen faucet
- Large double door refrigerator
- Upgraded glass top range cover
- Kids Doodle Station
Heat, Air, Power and Water
- Dual ducted A/C with curvilinear roof
- Two 20# LP tanks and auto change over
- Gas/electric DSI water heater
- Cable hookup
- 55 amp 12 volt power converter
- Black tank flush
- Large 51 gallon fresh water capacity
Bed and Bath
- Skylight in shower
- Night shades
- RV Queen bed
- Power vent in bathroom
- Foot flush toilet
- Shower / tub surround
- Stabilizer jacks
- Fire extinguisher
- Back-up camera prep
- 2" Laminated sidewalls
- Tinted safety glass windows
- Quick Store underbed storage
- Steel ball bearing drawer guides
- LED interior lights
- Friction hinge entry door
- 22”, 26", 32" LCD TVs
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 50 AMP 2nd AC (3125, 3150, 3250, 3350, 3375)
- Power stabilizer jacks
- Central vacuum
- Power tongue jack
- Flip up storage tray
- Freestanding dinette
- Silver fiberglass sidewalls
- 3/4 Fiberglass cap w/LED Lights
- Spare tire
- Aluminum rims
- Electric awning w/LED lights
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.