PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2021 Trail Runner 29 MSB Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Trail Runner 29 MSB For Sale
Trail Runner 29 MSB Description
Heartland RV Trail Runner travel trailer 29 MSB highlights:
- Large Slide
- Dual Entry
- Private Bedroom
- Double-Size Bunks
For just about any camping adventure, you will want this single-slide Trail Runner travel trailer in tow. With sleeping space for up to ten people, you can easily camp with your family or even a few friends. There are two entry doors which allow for easy entrance into the main living area or the rear bathroom. In the bathroom there is a radius shower with skylight above which is handy because it provides more space for your head while you get clean, and your kids will enjoy their own space with the rear set of double-size bunks.
When you choose to camp with a Heartland RV Trail Runner travel trailer or toy hauler, you will be camping in style. Each model features an aluminum exterior, as well as an aerodynamic front, electric-powered slides, Dexter E-Z lube axles, black-framed radius tinted safety-glass windows, and a fully walkable roof. The interior will provide a bright and cheerful atmosphere for you to relax in each night with the LED lighting throughout, and the in-floor ducted heat will keep you warm and cozy while you gather with friends.
Trail Runner 29 MSB Specifications
|Length||34 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||770 lbs|
|Gross Weight||9000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7190 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1778 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Trail Runner 29 MSB Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.