PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2021 Trail Runner 252 BH Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Trail Runner 252 BH For Sale
Trail Runner 252 BH Description
Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer 252BH highlights:
- Entertainment Center
- Double-Size Bunks
- Private Bedroom
- Outdoor Kitchen
If you want to upgrade your vacations, then you need to upgrade your RV to this Trail Runner travel trailer! This new trailer has plenty of modern features that will enhance any type of trip you take, like the three-burner range for creating delicious meals, the full bathroom with skylight for cleaning up after a long day, the exterior speakers with LED lights for listening to your favorite artists, and the outdoor kitchen with a griddle for hosting summertime barbecues. The interior is made to feel open when you position the single slide into place, and the booth dinette is an excellent spot to sit down with a good book or puzzle on a rainy day.
Find your true paradise by searching your favorite trails with your own Heartland Trail Runner travel trailer! The exterior is protected by a diamond plate stone guard, and you are protected while you are outside by the power awning with LED light strip. The exterior shower is going to be useful when you are hanging out by the fire or coming back from the lake, and the auto-ignition furnace will keep you toasty and warm during the cool fall months. The heated, enclosed underbelly is also beneficial during the cooler temperatures, and the Trail Runner has been prepped for a back-up camera which will make it easier to travel those trails.
Trail Runner 252 BH Specifications
|Length||28 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||650 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7650 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5970 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1648 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power with LED Light Strip|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Trail Runner 252 BH Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.