PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2021 Sundance Ultra Lite 273 RL Travel Trailer
Shop Sundance Ultra Lite 273 RL For Sale
Sundance Ultra Lite 273 RL Description
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 273 RL highlights:
- Two Chairs
- Dual Entry
- USB Charging Ports
- Outside Shower
- Universal Docking Center
Imagine you and your spouse relaxing inside this travel trailer after fishing at the lake, kayaking down a river, or shopping at the local stores. You might enjoy the dual entry feature the most when you decide to sneak out the main entry to catch a fish early in the morning so you don't wake up your spouse. The front bedroom offers a comfortable queen bed, plus wardrobes and overhead storage for all your clothing and things. Now imagine making meals together in the kitchen with the three burner cooktop and relaxing on the chairs or sofa while talking about the day. You can dine and play games at the booth dinette when you aren't relaxing outside under the 20' awning. Take a look today!
If you're tired of hauling around a larger luxury unit then you need one of these Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers! They may be lighter in weight, but they still pack in all of the luxurious amenities like the griddle with all outside kitchens, the 6' 9" vaulted ceilings, the Dream Dinette and fireplace on most models, and the woven flooring in all the slides. There is colossal storage with the exterior pass-through storage compartment with motion LED lighting, and the secure step entry steps have an extra-large handle for you to enter the unit safely. The Azdel laminated sidewalls have a lightweight non-wood substrate for a sound barrier and better insulation value. These trailers will meet your exact camping needs whether you're looking for a single slide or a double slide bunkhouse!
Sundance Ultra Lite 273 RL Specifications
|Length||31 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||660 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7660 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5920 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1708 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Sundance Ultra Lite 273 RL Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.