PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2022 Sundance Ultra Lite 242RK Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Sundance Ultra Lite 242RK For Sale
Sundance Ultra Lite 242RK Description
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 242RK highlights:
- Dual Entry
- Rear Kitchen
- Outside Shower
- Universal Docking Center
The cook will love the walk-in pantry and the 10-cu. ft. refrigerator on this Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer to be able to store all the ingredients needed for each meal for the week, and the rest of the campers will love grabbing a snack as they exit out the main entry. There is a full bathroom for when you don't park close to the public facilities, and having two entries allows you to have quick access to the front bedroom or the rear kitchen area. You will surely be pleased with having your own queen bed each night, and the sofa is a great place for an afternoon nap!
If you're tired of hauling around a larger luxury unit, then you need one of these Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers! They may be lighter in weight, but they still pack in all of the luxurious amenities like the griddle with all outside kitchens, the 6' 9" vaulted ceilings, the Dream Dinette and fireplace on most models, and the woven flooring in all the slides. There is colossal storage with the exterior pass-through storage compartment with motion LED lighting, and the secure step entry steps have an extra-large handle for you to enter the unit safely. The Azdel laminated sidewalls have a lightweight non-wood substrate for a sound barrier and better insulation value. These trailers will meet your exact camping needs whether you're looking for a single slide or a double slide bunkhouse!
Sundance Ultra Lite 242RK Specifications
|Length||28 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||494 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7494 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5638 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1824 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Sundance Ultra Lite 242RK Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.