Heartland Pioneer Travel Trailer
These Heartland Pioneer travel trailers and toy haulers will exceed your expectations! They are dependable with a smart design to take you where ever you want to go.
A flip-down storage rack lets you bring your bikes, wood, and coolers while the King Kong pass-through storage offers 52 cu. ft. of storage with LED lights to help you see your items easy at night. An aerodynamic radius front cage structure creates a better wind and water deflection, as well as adds in strength and reduces the tongue weight. You will be able to make your ultimate meals with the ultimate kitchen featuring solid surface countertops and a large stainless steel sink with high rise faucets, plus the crossflow windows are extra large which provides a nice flow of cool, fresh air!
Start exploring the world in a Heartland Pioneer travel trailer or toy hauler today!
Standard Features (2021)
Top 5 Exterior
- Flip-down Storage Rack – Store items like bikes, wood and coolers, etc.
- King Kong Pass-Thru Storage – 52 cubic feet of storage and LED lights
- Hybrid Aluminum Front Profile – Aerodynamic radius front cage structure for better wind and water deflection, adding strength and reduces tongue weight
- Pioneer Power Pack – Power stabilizer jacks, power tongue jack and power awning
- EZ Camp Package – Black tank flush, outside shower with hot and cold water, LP Quick connect, outside TV hookup and a flip down secure step with XL handle
Additional Exterior Features
- Radial tires with steel rims and E-Z Lube axles
- Screen door
- Rain guttering with extra long drip spouts
- Radius safety glass windows
- Diamond plate stone guard
Top 5 Interior
- Ultimate Kitchen with solid surface countertops and large stainless steel sink with high rise faucets
- Carpet Free RV – Full linoleum on the main floor and no carpet in slide outs.
- Crossflow Windows – Extra large windows that open allowing for cool fresh air
- Pioneer Master Suite including a full size residential queen bed (60”x80”), full length dual wardrobes with integrated lighting and USB charging, CPAP ready storage with full power access
- “Expect More” Standards – 8 cubic foot gas/electric refrigerator with chalk board front, fireplaces (select floorplans), and 50 amp service & second ac prep (select floorplans)
Additional Interior Standard Features
- Convertible sleeper sofas
- Cable TV hook-up with RG6 coax cabling
- AM/FM/MP3 entertainment system with inside and outside speakers
- TV antenna with signal booster
Standard Construction Features
- .024” aluminum exterior metal
- R-7 rated fiberglass insulated sidewall, roof, floor
- 5/8” floor decking
- Roof rafters wood tapered 4-1/2” trusses
- Aerodynamic radius front profile
- Wall studs on 16” centers
- Electric-powered slide room
- Fully walkable roof
- One-piece, seamless rubber roof
- 8’ exterior width
- 2” x 3” longitudinal floor joists
- Cambered structural steel I-beam frame
- Hook-up for city water
- Systems monitor panel
- 12 Volt demand water pump
- 13,500 BTU A/C
- 12 Volt electrical system with deluxe 110 Volt 45 Amp power converter
- DSI hot water heater
- Built-in 30 Amp power cord
- 110 Volt GFCI protected exterior receptacle
- Auto-ignition furnace with wall thermostat
- In-floor ducted heat
- Water heater bypass
Kitchen Standard Features
- Microwave oven with carousel
- Ball bearing drawer guides
- Residential style (50/50) sink
- Double door refrigerator with freezer
Bathroom Standard Features
- Bathroom power vent
Bedroom Standard Features
- Queen bed with innerspring mattress
- TV hookups
- Electric outlets
Standard Safety Equipment
- Propane alarm
- Break-away switch
- Dead-bolt lock on entrance door
- Dual hitch safety chains
- Smoke alarm
- Multiple egress windows
- Fire extinguisher
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Spare tire and carrier
- Stabilizer jacks (2 pair)
- Electric awning with LED lights
- Nightshades in living area and bedroom
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.