PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2022 Pioneer RG 26 Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Pioneer RG 26 For Sale
Pioneer RG 26 Description
Heartland Pioneer toy hauler RG 26 highlights:
- 16' Cargo Space
- Private Bedroom
- Walk-Through Bathroom
- Fold Up Sofas
- 52 Cu. Ft. Pass-Through Storage
It's time to load up your toys into 16' of cargo space to head to your favorite trails and campgrounds! Don't forget your clothing, gear and food to allow you to stay awhile. Once at the trails, easily unload your toys and setup the trailer including the dual opposing fold up sofas and plan your ride. The cook will have full amenities to fuel everyone including a three burner cooktop and microwave oven, plus a double door refrigerator to store your beverages and cold items. There are lots of overhead cabinets for other items. The walk-through bathroom is convenient with access from the front bedroom which offers clothing storage, windows for views and fresh air, and a queen bed. You might even like to add a few options such as an electric awning with LED lights, a spare tire and carrier, and/or nightshades in the living area and bedroom.
With any Pioneer dual axle travel trailer or toy hauler by Heartland, there is a hybrid aluminum front profile with aerodynamic radius front cage structure for better wind and water deflection, adding strength and reducing tongue weight. The Pioneer Power Pack provides power stabilizer jacks, a power tongue jack and a power awning, plus the EZ Camp package gives you a black tank flush, an outside shower with hot and cold water, LP quick connect, an outside TV hookup and a flip-down secure step with an XL handle. The interior offers solid surface countertops and a large stainless steel sink with high rise faucet in the kitchen, full linoleum on the main floor and no carpet in slide outs, cable TV hookup with RG6 coax cabling, and crossflow windows allowing the fresh air to circulate through the extra large windows. Make your selection today!
Pioneer RG 26 Specifications
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Hitch Weight||788 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5254 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2214 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|Garage Size||16 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Pioneer RG 26 Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.