PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2022 North Trail 22FBS Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop North Trail 22FBS For Sale
- Price: $42,304
- You Save: $8,309
- Sale Price: $33,995
U Shaped Dinette, Front Bedroom, 29 ft in length, weighs 5497 lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, 22FBS exterior, SUNSTONE interior ...moreWe have Transport options available to all lower 48 States! Click on Window Sticker to View All Equipped Options! Your New Camper Memories are one call away (920)693-2150 Ask for Sales!#21V224 | Sheboygan North, WI
- Price: $41,067
- You Save: $9,072
- Sale Price: $31,995
U Shaped Dinette, Front Bedroom, 29 ft in length, weighs 5497 lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, $35,995.00 interior ...moreWash off the sand from the beach with the OUTSIDE SHOWER! Call (920) 564-2381 for more details!#33V197 | Sheboygan South, WI
- Price: $42,304
- You Save: $12,309
- Sale Price: $29,995
U Shaped Dinette, Front Bedroom, 29 ft in length, weighs 5497 lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides ...moreAWESOME REAR BATHROOM!! This camper is located at Kunes Fox Valley RV off HWY 10 Neenah WI. Call to schedule your appointment (920)-486-1730#32V195 | Fox Valley, WI
North Trail 22FBS Description
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 22FBS highlights:
- Full Rear Bath
- King Bed
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Bathroom Pantry
This travel trailer is both spacious and comfortable for all your camping needs. The U-shaped dinette within the slide out will be perfect to dine around each day, plus there is a sofa here as well to relax with a good book. The full rear bath has a convenient pantry to store clean towels and toiletries, and there is also a kitchen pantry for snacks. You will enjoy your own bedroom up front with a Comfort Select gel-infused king bed and a privacy curtain. It will be a snap to prepare breakfast each morning on the three burner range, and the milk can go back in the 8 cu. ft. refrigerator!
When you choose a North Trail travel trailer by Heartland you are choosing comfort, convenience, and quality craftsmanship at its best. The block foam brick insulation, enclosed and heated underbelly, plus Weather Guard thermal protection mean you can camp all year around. Each model features a Wide Trax suspension for a smooth ride, and the backup camera prep and solar prep make camping that much easier if you choose those options. Some of the other exterior features you will appreciate are the outside shower, the power stabilizer jacks and power tongue jack, and the outside speakers to keep the party going. Head inside to find stainless steel appliances, oversized windows, and premium flooring that is tear, slip, mold, mildew and cold crack resistant! You can't beat a North Trail travel trailer. Choose your favorite floorplan today!
North Trail 22FBS Specifications
|Length||29 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||395 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5497 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1371 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
North Trail 22FBS Reviews
Great Couples RV
2016 North Trail 22FBS
What I liked most: Front cap, easy to tow, head room, caliper upgrades.
What I'd improve: I took out the couch,( easy 12 screws) then removed partial knee wall also easy save trim pieces. Replaced that space with 2 small swivel rocker much more comfortable and easy to navigate around the bed.5 years ago | William M. from Riverview, FL
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.