PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2021 Mallard 26 Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Mallard 26 For Sale
- Price: $44,445
- You Save: $11,450
- Sale Price: $32,995
Front Bedroom, Rear Bath, 31 ft in length, weighs 5866 lbs, sleeps up to 5, 1 slides, M26 exterior ...moreLightly used, very clean '20 Mallard M26 with bunks great fit for any family! Call us TODAY at 920-693-2150!#SHV785A | Sheboygan North, WI
Mallard 26 Description
Heartland Mallard travel trailer 26 highlights:
- Double-Size Bunks
- King Bed
- Outside Kitchen
- Pass-Through Storage
You will enjoy every camping vacation in this Mallard travel trailer! This trailer has some pretty handy features such as the exterior slide cooktop and a set of double-size bunk beds next to the corner full bathroom which will come in handy for any late-night trips. The booth dinette is the perfect place for you to enjoy your meals, play a game, or even use as an extra sleeping space for guests, and right next to the dinette is the sofa. The single slide gives everyone more floor space to move about when inside, and the power awning allows everyone to relax outdoors with some protection from the elements.
The Heartland Mallard travel trailer is quite impressive with its innovative features! The flip-down exterior steps and glow-in-the-dark graphics are some of the top exterior features, and the all-new Master Chef kitchen with Infinity edge countertops and stainless steel undermount sink is one of the top interior features that will make camping life easier. The forced-air heated and enclosed underbelly is a great feature that protects your trailer from the outside weather, and the Wide Traxx axle system, leaf spring suspension, E-Z lube hubs, and aluminum rims all work together to give you a great ride to the campsite. The Mallard has also been prepped for a solar panel, Wi-Fi, and a back-up camera, and it also has a cable-ready hook-up.
Mallard 26 Specifications
|Length||32 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||641 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8600 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5996 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2572 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power with LED Lighting|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Mallard 26 Reviews
Decent Travel Trailer
2017 Mallard 26
What I liked most: Overall I like the design and the visual appeal. The sleeping capacity for a family is a must with the bunk beds, the queen sleeper in the front and the ability to make down the love seat and the dining area. (Family of 7 here) As a camper its pretty good. If one was forced to live in it, it would get tight fast though.
What I'd improve: Just small stuff really. There isn't as much storage as I would like, both inside and under the RV. Also The light fixture above the dining area fell off on a bumpy road at low speed. It wasn't hard to fix and I could have had the warranty take care of it but all it took was a couple of anchor screws. Still not something you want to have happen on a brand new camper. I did have to get a tech to come out though and replace the power button on the fridge. Warranty work.4 years ago | Jon I. from Weiser, ID
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.