PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2021 Mallard 252 Travel Trailer
Shop Mallard 252 For Sale
Mallard 252 Description
Heartland Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer 252 highlights:
- Large Pantry
- Dual Entry
- Walk-Through Bath
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Pass-Through Storage
This spacious living and kitchen area offers a slide out U-shaped dinette with 8 cu. ft. refrigerator giving you more floor space to relax and make meals in the L-shaped kitchen with a large pantry to hold all your goodies. And the rear theater seats with cupholders and side tables give you a space to call your own. When you need to change clothes for the next activity, head to your own private bedroom with a queen bed, storage, a sliding door to save on space, and the second exterior entry/exit door. And you will have walk-through the bathroom which has everything you need to stay refreshed plus linen storage.
With any Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer by Heartland, there is a automotive grade painted front cap with LED accent lights, six-sided aluminum construction, leaf spring suspension, a Wide Trax axle system, a power tongue and stabilizer jacks, plus more features giving you years of enjoyment during any season. The spacious interior is inviting with arched ceilings, the overstuffed residential grade furniture is comfortable, and the King Kong sized pass-through storage allows you to leave nothing behind. Spread your wings, choose a Mallard today!
Mallard 252 Specifications
|Length||31 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||688 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6026 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1342 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power with LED Lighting|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Mallard 252 Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.