Heartland Mallard Pathfinder Travel Trailer
Experience a new way to enjoy the outdoors with a Heartland Mallard Pathfinder travel trailer! They can be towed by a lightweight vehicle while still capable of handling extreme terrain.
You have the versatility to camp at your favorite RV park or explore the paths least traveled. Its rugged all terrain stance with 15" all-terrain tires and torsion axle provide a smooth ride on any road. The all-aluminum constructed cage, Azdel composite sidewalls, and plywood floors create a durable superstructure that can go anywhere you want. They are ideal for any type of camping with the 110 watt solar panel and the fully enclosed underbelly!
Don't pass up your chance to camp where ever your heart desires with a Heartland Mallard Pathfinder travel trailer!
Mallard Pathfinder Features:
Top 5 Exterior Features
- Fully Walkable Roof
- 6-Sided Aluminum
- Azdel Composite
- Outdoor performance dinette fabrics
- Hybrid Entry Step
Additional Exterior Standard Features
- Wifi HD Antenna
- 1200W Inverter
- 110W Solar Panel
- Solar Monitor
- 110W Outlet Control
- 4G LTE Prep
- Battery Disconnect
- Power Awning w/ LED Light
- Matching Spare Tire
- Exterior Speakers
- Dual 20lb LP Canisters
Top 5 Interior Features
- European Styled cabinetry
- Solid Surface kitchen top
- 16" Round hand built kitchen sink
- Standard 60" x 80" Queen sized bed
- Updated two-tone color scheme
Additional Interior Features
- Recessed gas cooktop
- 12V TV w/ DVD
Construction Standard Features
- Lumber Core stiles provide long lasting strength.
- MDF face stiles provide smooth finish free of knots and grain defects.
- Dual pocket screw joinery provides long lasting strength and tight joints.
- Plywood Flooring
- Heavy Duty 35mm Multiway adjustable hinges.
- Barreled Roof for water repulsion
- Aluminum and/or plywood backers
- Mounted, sealed, and tested roof top features
Tires & Axles Standard Features
- 15” All-Terrain Tires
- Torsion Axle
- Power Tongue Jack
- Welded Bumper
- 4-Corner Jacks
Kitchen Standard Features
- Deep bowl sink
- High Rise kitchen faucet
Bedroom Standard Features
- Night shades
- Quick Store bed base (most models)
Bath Standard Features
- Skylight in shower
- Power vent in bathroom
- Foot flush toilet
- Medicine cabinet
- Shower / Tub surround
Standard Safety Features
- Fire extinguisher
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.