PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2022 Lithium 3116 Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Lithium 3116 For Sale
Lithium 3116 Description
Heartland Lithium toy hauler 3116 highlights:
- Dual Entry Bathroom
- 16' Garage
- Front Private Bedroom
- Outside Outlet
This toy hauler has the largest space for your toys with a 16' garage area! After you unload your toys with the rear ramp door, you can set up the fold-up sofas with table to play a card game or enjoy a meal that was prepared with the three burner cooktop and 6.3 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator. You can rinse the mud out of your hair from a fun day of trail riding in the dual entry bathroom then change in the front private bedroom and either relax on the walk around king bed or head to the living area and relax in the recliner or on the sofa!
Every one of these Heartland Lithium toy haulers are supercharged and ready to go on any adventure you throw their way! The galvanized rock guard will protect your unit as you drive down the road and the garage tie downs will keep your toys safely in place, plus there are 8' ceilings to fit your toys. A systems control panel, USB charging ports, an outside outlet, and an AM/FM stereo with Bluetooth and MP3 hookup makes life a littler easier and entertaining while camping. The electric rack and pinion slide system creates a deep flush floor to keep you from tripping. The highest rating E-rated tires are ready for the road. The full length power awning provides maximum protection rain or shine!
Lithium 3116 Specifications
|Length||36 ft 2 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||8 ft|
|Hitch Weight||1270 lbs|
|Gross Weight||12400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8360 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4008 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||105 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Refrigerator Size||6.3 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||16 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||20' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Lithium 3116 Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.