Heartland Lithium Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Enjoy a supercharged vacation with a Heartland Lithium toy hauler travel trailer! The spacious interior, ample storage, and 30 gallon off grid fueling station allows you to take your favorite outdoor toys with you. You don't have to worry about where you take the unit either since the galvanized rock guard will protect it.
A few top interior features that will catch your attention include walk around king beds, a 10.7 cu. ft. refrigerator, 8' ceilings to fit your toys, and a durable diamond garage floor that is considered the most durable flooring for driving on, plus they have the highest rating and most tie downs in its class. The Lithium Convenience package does just that, adds convenience with power stability jacks, a power tongue jack, a LED lighted exterior carriage, an enclosed underbelly so you can camp in any season, and a power awning with LED light strip to highlight the good times.
Start mapping out the trails you will take your toys on with this Heartland Lithium toy hauler travel trailer!
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
- Length: 29 ft 2 in
- Weight: 6650 lbs
- Sleeps: 4
16 Available Now!
- Length: 29 ft 11 in
- Weight: 7130 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 4
7 Available Now!
- Length: 31 ft 11 in
- Weight: 7800 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 5
6 Available Now!
Two Entry/Exit Doors, Front Bedroom
- Length: 38 ft 8 in
- Weight: 8850 lbs
- Slides: 1
- Sleeps: 6
1 Available Now!
Standard Features (2023)
- 30 Gallon off grid fueling station
- Road ready E-rated tires, highest rating in its class
- Secure fold up stable steps
- Full length awning for maximum protection and shade
- Galvanized rock guard for protection
- King size walk around beds on every floor plan
- Secure tie downs in the garage featuring more than any other brand
- Durable Diamond garage floor and entry providing one of the most durable flooring for driving in toys
- 8’ ceiling to fit all your toys
- 10.7 cu refrigerator / 12 Volt with doodle station
Lithium Convenience Package
- Power Awning with LED Light Strip
- Power Tongue Jack and Stability Jacks
- Enclosed underbelly
- LED lighted exterior carriage
Lithium Power Package
- 15k A/C
- Flip Down Entry Step
- Night Shades
- LED Interior Lights
- ABS Tub/Shower Surround
- E-Rated Tires
- Black Tank Flush
- DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Convection Microwave
- Finished Drawer Boxes
- Range with 3 Burner Cook Top
- Quilted Bedspread
- Shower Curtain
- Power Vent Over Tub
- Cable TV Hook Up with RG6 Coax Cable
- Outside Outlet
- XL Entry Grab Handle
- Antenna with Signal Booster
- Overhead Cabinets Over Sofa in Super Slides
- Systems Monitor Panel
- 60 Gal LP Bottle w/ Cover
- Front Diamond Plate Stone Guard
- LED Lighted Exterior Speakers
- Deep Flush Floor Slides
- Wood Pocket Door Enclosures
- USB Charging Port
- AM/FM Stereo with Bluetooth & MP3 Hookup
- LED Light Strip Above Slide Fascia
- Electric Rack & Pinion Slide out System
- Dexter Axles
- Garage tie downs
- King Bed
- Ramp door patio rail kit
- Rear electric queen bed with convertible sofa
- 50 amps service
- 2nd 15K A/C
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.