PO Box 2291
Midland, MI 48641-2291
New 2022 Landmark Chesapeake Fifth Wheel
Get answers to your questions about this RV
Shop Landmark Chesapeake For Sale
- Price: $185,478
- You Save: $67,040
- Sale Price: $118,438
Bath and a Half, Rear Kitchen, 43 ft in length, weighs 15594 lbs, sleeps up to 4, 4 slides, Sunrise interior ...moreBath and a half, Beautiful Rear Kitchen & HUGE Walk-In Closet!#NFNE486399 | Shaw RV of Asheboro
Landmark Chesapeake Description
Heartland Landmark fifth wheel Chesapeake highlights:
- Rear Kitchen
- Bath and a Half
- Middle Living Area
- Master Suite
- Universal Docking Station
Life will be easier at the campground with a bath and a half in this fifth wheel! The front full bathroom has a shower with a seat to freshen up in each morning, a front walk-in closet to keep your clothes looking nice, and an area prepped to add an optional washer and dryer, plus it creates a master suite with a tilting king bed slide. Inside the rear kitchen is in-house milled and finished solid surface countertops, an in-wall double oven, a residential refrigerator with water and ice, and a residential size farmhouse stainless steel sink with butcher block cutting board sink cover for easier meal prepping. Relax in true comfort each night in the middle living area with a sofa slide and theater seating across from entertainment center with a 5,100 BTU fireplace!
Start launching your life's journey with any one of these Heartland Landmark fifth wheels! Each trip will be a "glide ride" with the 8,000 lb. Dexter axles on H-range tires with 3 3/8" brakes, a MORryde LRE 4,000 suspension, and gas shocks. Don't leave any of your outdoor gear behind, simply store it all in the unobstructed "super store more" triple accessed pass-through main basement storage area. A full skirt metal covering I-beam chassis holds them together and a six point automatic hydraulic leveling system takes less time to set up when you arrive. You won't even feel like you're camping with at home comforts like oversized walk-in closets, "spa baths" with a marble look shower, and "tech-centric" dual supercharging USBs, bedroom USBs, and two wireless charging stations. Come find your favorite model today!
Landmark Chesapeake Specifications
|Length||43 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||Sunrise, Moonbeam|
|Hitch Weight||3000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||15698 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2254 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||84 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||84 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||20.8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||8000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||45000 btu|
|TV Info||LR TV, BR TV|
|Awning Info||20' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Landmark Chesapeake Reviews
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.