Heartland Fuel Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
5 (1 Review)
The storage, garage lengths, and patios found on the Heartland Fuel toy haulers were carefully designed to hold today's and tomorrow's toys. You'll be able to fuel your RV passion with one of these value-packed Fuel toy haulers.
Some of the top exterior features are the MORryde Step Above exterior steps, the six-point electric automatic leveling system, the universal docking station with black tank flush, the preparation for solar power, and the Azdel sidewalls. When you move into the interior, you'll notice that there is a king-size bed for extra comfort, and the garage's power drop-down queen bunk with opposing sofas below will be functional and accommodating. The spacious full garage has frame-welded tie-downs to keep your toys firmly in place as you travel, and there is a 50" TV with JBL HiFi speakers in the living room to watch whenever the weather is dreary outside.
The Heartland Fuel toy hauler will fuel your excitement for the outdoor lifestyle!
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Bath and a Half, Loft
- Length: 40 ft 2 in
- Weight: 12815 lbs
- Slides: 3
- Sleeps: 9
Standard Features (2022)
Top 5 Exterior Features
- MORryde Step Above® exterior steps
- 6-Point electric automatic leveling system
- Universal docking station with black tank flush
- Solar package and prep standard
- Azdel Sidewalls
Exterior Standard Features
- LED Stop/Turn/Taillights
- Dual 30# LP Tanks
- Exterior Speakers
- Back-up Camera Prep
- Power Awning with LED Light
- Solar Prep, Fuel Station with Gen Prep
- Black Tank Flush
Top 5 Interior Features
- King bed standard
- Power drop down queen bed / opposing sofa / dinette in garage
- Spacious full garage with frame welded tie downs
- Reclining sofa seating with fold down center console featuring cup holders
- 50" living room TV with JBL® HiFi speakers standard
Additional Interior Standard Features
- Solid Stained Hardwood Doors and Drawers with Full Extension Drawer Guides
- Cold Crack Resistant Floor
- Cable TV & Satellite prep
- DMI/USB/AM/FM Stereo Entertainment System
- Cloth Style Night Shades
- Reclining Sofa Seating
Construction Standard Features
- Azdel sidewalls to help avoid water damage and delamination
- I-beam chassis with beaver-tail floor at ramp
- Diamond plated TPO wrap in garage
- Frame Welded and Integrated Tie Downs
Tires & Axles Standard Features
- Heavy duty axles Dexter® E-Z Lube® hubs
Kitchen Standard Features
- Large kitchen and counter space with pressed counter-tops
- Stainless steel kitchen package
- Residential Style Faucet with stainless steel sink
- Stainless steel refrigerator
Bedroom Standard Features
- King bed standard for your comfort with wireless phone charging ports located on nightstands
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.