Gulf Stream RV Streamlite Limited Edition Travel Trailer
The Gulf Stream Streamlite Limited Edition travel trailers offer high-value with the combination of quality and innovation to be able to camp in comfort where ever you like!
The Streamlite Limited Edition offers fiberglass sidewalls and a one-piece vinyl roof, and the deluxe slam-latch compartment doors will be a major plus when you need extra space to store those heavy totes or beach gear. If you enjoy spending your time outside with the family, you will certainly appreciate the electric awning with LED lights that has been included because it will protect you from the elements. Plus, the Bluetooth home theater stereo with speakers will create the perfect party atmosphere.
Don't leave home without your lightweight and high-quality Streamlite Limited Edition travel trailer from Gulf Stream RV!
Streamlite Limited Edition Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- Vintage Wash Ceiling Panels
- Solid Lumber Core Cabinet Stiles
- Wood Cabinet Doors
- Cipillino Bianco Laminated Counters
- Royal Silk Easy-Care Wall Vinyl
- Accent Walls in Slide-Outs
- High-Performance Vinyl Flooring
- Designer Window Treatment
- Mini-Blinds Throughout
- Pre-Wired for Roof Air Conditioner
- Ducted A/C Prep
- Gas Furnace w/Wall Thermostat
- Gas Water Heater
- Triple Entry Step
- Break-Away Switch
- Safety Chains
- Wall-Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Combo LP & CO Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Satellite-Ready Prep
- LED Pass-Through Storage Light
- System Monitor Panel
- TV Antenna w/Power Booster
- LED Step Light w/Switch
- Solar-Ready Prep
- 30-Amp 35' Power Cord w/Storage
- 55 Amp Converter w/Charger & LED Indicators
- Jack Knife Sofa (28BBS)
- 60" x 74" Bed w/Poly Mattress
- Upper & Lower Bunk Beds (25BHS, 28BBS)
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror
- Shower Curtain
- 24" x 36" Shower
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator
- 2-Burner Gas Cooktop
Windows & Doors
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Black Radius Tinted Windows
- Radius Compartment Doors
- One Piece Vinyl Roof
- Fiberglass Exterior sidewalls
- Easy-Lube Axles
- Radius Metal & Fender Skirts
- 14" Radial Tires, Modular Rims
- Manual Awning
- Deluxe Slam-Latch Compartment Doors
- (4) Manual Stabilizer Jacks
Packages & Options
Included, Required Options
- Electric Awning w/LED Lights
- Microwave Oven
- 13,500 BTU Ducted Roof Air Conditioner
- Molded Shower Surround
- Blue Tooth Home Theater Stereo w/Speakers
Residential Package Option
- Decorative Dinette Light
- Soft-Pleated Night Shades
Popular Build Options
- Interior & Exterior TV Mounting Brackets
- Bumper-Mount Gas Grill
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- Power Tongue Jack
- HDMI LED TV (19”, 32”, 40”)
- 15,000 BTU A/C in place of 13,500 BTU
- Premium Upgrade Mattress
- 14” Spare Tire w/Carrier
- 14” Aluminum Wheels
- Outside Spray Port
- 6 Gal DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 60/40 Sink Cover
- Range Cover
- 8 cu. ft. 2-Door Refrigerator
- Raised Refrigerator Door Panels
- Enclosed Underbelly
- Electric Fireplace
- Fold-Away Grab Handle
- Black Tank Flush
- 3-Burner Range w/Gas Oven
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.