Gulf Stream RV Innsbruck Travel Trailer
The Innsbruck travel trailers by Gulf Stream RV have been refined and perfected for family camping! With a wide range of weights, lengths, and styles, you are sure to find the perfect one. The uni-body construction provides rugged durability and a long-lasting unit.
Each one has an ideal combination of value and luxury at a low price point. The large picture windows let in natural light so you can see every detail of the new light Griffith maple cabinetry. You will also appreciate the extra-wide entry door with a privacy window and deadbolt lock, the steel beam in the main slide, and an extensive storage space throughout!
The Gulf Stream RV Innsbruck travel trailers let you go on longer outings with all of the needed accommodations!
Standard Features (2021)
Furnishings & Decor
- Maple Cabinetry w/Solid Wood Doors & Drawers
- Privacy Bedroom Doors
- Hi-Performance Wood Grain Vinyl Flooring
- Scald and Stain-Resistant Laminated Countertops
- Flip-Up Queen Bed w/Bedspread
- Wall Mirror (Some models)
Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing
- (2) 30 lb. LP Bottles w/Auto Change & EZ Access Cover (20 lb. in SE Models)
- Ducted 13,500 BTU Roof Air Conditioner (Optional in SE Models)
- 25,000 or 30,000 BTU Gas Furnace w/Insulated In-Floor Heat Ducts
- 6 Gal Quick Recovery Gas DSI Water Heater
- Monitor Panel for Tank Levels
- Water Tank and Pump (N/A in Lodge Series)
- Water Heater By-Pass Valve
Electrical & Safety
- Cable TV Hook-Up
- 30 Amp Service w/45 Amp Converter w/Charger
- TV Antenna w/Signal Booster
- 12V Antenna Ready Jack
- Wall Mounted Light Switches
- Wall Mounted Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector, Combo CO/LP Dectector
- Lights for Patio, LP Tanks, and Hitch
- Safety Chains
Kitchen & Bath
- 3-Burner Range w/Superburner & Oven (Opt. on SE)
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- 6.0 Cu. Ft. Double Door Refrigerator (Opt. on SE)
- Carousel Microwave Oven
- Full Extension Roller Bearing Drawer Guides
- 60/40 Kitchen Sink
- Wood Medicine Cabinet
- Shower Skylight and Shower Curtain
- Power Bath Vent
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Glass Door for Neo-Angle/Corner Shower
Windows & Doors
- Radius Safety Glass Windows
- Mini-Blinds throughout (N/A in bunks)
- Window Treatments
- Radius Entry Door(s) w/Window & Deadbolt Lock
- Color-Coordinated Pull-Down Awning
- Radial Tires (Optional on SE Models)
- Lighted Pass-Thru Storage Area
- EZ-Fold Double or Triple Steps
- Radius Skirt Metal & Matching Fender Skirts (N/A in SE Models)
- Diamond Plate Lower Front (Opt. on SE Models)
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner in place of 13,500 BTU
- 2nd 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- (2) Recliners in place of Barrel Chairs
- Tri-Fold Hide-A-Bed
- Stove Cover; Sink Cover
- Sun Room w/Dinette Table & 4 Chairs
- Swing Arm Bracket for TV
- Fireplace with Brick Surround (N/A 30FRK)
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- Rear Ladder
- Outside Kitchen (30FRK, 323TBR)
- Fiberglass Exterior Walls
- Fully Enclosed Underbelly
- Aluminum Wheels
- Spare Tire
- Brite Trim Package: Wheel Trim & Polished Bumper Cover, Swing-Away Assist Handle
- Electric Fireplace/Heater
- Kids Kube (323TBR or 408TBS)
- Many more - Ask your Dealer
Supreme Value Package (Not available on SE Series)
- Electric Awning
- CD/DVD Blue Tooth Stereo with (4) Interior and (2) Exterior Speakers
- Electric Hitch Jack
- LED Exterior Awning Lights
- LED Interior Lights
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- (4) Stabilizer Jacks
- Pleated Shades
- 6 Gal Gas/Electric 110V DSI Water Heater
- Intelli-View Monitor Panel
- Tub Surround
- Outside Shower
- Sofa Pillows
- Pot & Pan Drawer
Key Construction Details
- One-Piece Seamless Roof w/12 year Warranty
- 2” x 41/2” Truss-Style Crowned Roof System
- Sidewalls, Ceiling and Floor screwed, glued & tied together with steel straps for unmatched Uni-Body strength & resilience
- 2” x 6”Laminated Slide Room Header reinforced with solid 1/4” x 4“ steel plate.
- 5/8” Floor Decking screwed and glued in place
- Hand-cut and glued fiberglass insulation
- Powder-coated Steel I-Beam Frame w/Welded Outriggers
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.