Gulf Stream RV GEO Limited Edition Travel Trailer
With a more sophisticated approach to an interior design, these Gulf Stream GEO Limited Edition travel trailers give you something fresh, new, and original! Each trailer will give you a high-value approach to camping with an extensive list of comfortable features. The technological and construction advances keep them light in weight with a durable and rugged structure thanks to the laminated walls with a welded aluminum frame and the one piece vinyl roof.
Throughout the interior, you will find a sophisticated yet comfortable environment that embraces the current residential interior looks with features like the vintage wash ceiling panels, the solid lumber core cabinets, and the Cipillino Bianco laminated counters. The high-performance vinyl flooring ensures your spills won't become stains and the 13,500 BTU ducted roof air conditioner will keep you cool on those hot summer days!
This is not your grandpa's travel trailer so come choose a Gulf Stream GEO Limited Edition today!
GEO Limited Edition Features:
Standard Features (2020)
- Vintage Wash Ceiling Panels
- Solid Lumber Core Cabinet Stiles
- Wood Cabinet Doors
- Cipillino Bianco Laminated Counters
- Royal Silk Easy-Care Wall Vinyl
- Accent Walls in Slide-Outs
- High-Performance Vinyl Flooring
- Designer Window Treatment
- Mini-Blinds Throughout
- Pre-Wired for Roof Air Conditioner
- Ducted A/C Prep
- Gas Furnace w/Wall Thermostat
- Gas Water Heater
- Triple Entry Step
- Break-Away Switch
- Safety Chains
- Wall-Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Combo LP & CO Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Satellite-Ready Prep
- LED Pass-Through Storage Light
- System Monitor Panel
- TV Antenna w/Power Booster
- LED Step Light w/Switch
- Solar-Ready Prep
- 30-Amp 35' Power Cord w/Storage
- 35 Amp Converter w/Charger & LED Indicators
- Jack Knife Sofa (28BBS)
- 60" x 74" Bed w/Poly Mattress
- Upper & Lower Bunk Beds (25BHS, 28BBS)
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror
- Shower Curtain
- 24" x 36" Shower
- Power Range Hood w/Light
- 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator
- 2-Burner Gas Cooktop
Windows & Doors
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Black Radius Tinted Windows
- Radius Compartment Doors
- One Piece Vinyl Roof
- Fiberglass Exterior sidewalls
- Easy-Lube Axles
- Radius Metal & Fender Skirts
- 14" Radial Tires, Modular Rims
- Manual Awning
- Deluxe Slam-Latch Compartment Doors
- (4) Manual Stabilizer Jacks
Included, Required Options
- Electric Awning w/LED Lights
- Microwave Oven
- 13,500 BTU Ducted Roof Air Conditioner
- Molded Shower Surround
- Blue Tooth Home Theater Stereo w/Speakers
- Automotive Black Trim
Residential Package Option
- Decorative Dinette Light
- Soft-Pleated Night Shades
Other Popular Options
- Interior & Exterior TV Mounting Brackets
- Bumper-Mount Gas Grill
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- Power Tongue Jack
- HDMI LED TV (19”, 32”, 40”)
- 15,000 BTU A/C in place of 13,500 BTU
- Premium Upgrade Mattress
- 14” Spare Tire w/Carrier
- 14” Aluminum Wheels
- Outside Spray Port
- 6 Gal DSi Gas/Electric Water Heater
- 60/40 Sink Cover
- Range Cover
- 8 cu. ft. 2-Door Refrigerator
- Raised Refrigerator Door Panels
- Enclosed Underbelly
- Electric Fireplace
- Fold-Away Grab Handle
- Black Tank Flush
- 3-Burner Range w/Gas Oven
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All features and specifications are subject to change.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.