Gulf Stream RV Conquest GSX Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
The Conquest GSX by Gulf Stream RV offers a rugged toy hauler travel trailer to transport your motorized toys, bulky cargo, or your bicycles for fun and adventure along with providing comfort throughout!
Each model features a ramp door rated for 3,000 lbs. overall and 1,000 lbs. for single point so you can bring along your favorite ride-on toys with ease. You will appreciate the wide, flat garage floor, the 96" ramp door, and the diamond plate lower panel to help protect your trailer on the way to the lake. Inside, you will find pleated shades in the living room, designer backsplash in the kitchen, a bath skylight, plus many more at-home features!
Pick your favorite Conquest GSX toy hauler travel trailer by Gulf Stream today and start having fun in the great outdoors!
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Conquest GSX Features:
Key Standard Features
- Huge space for your wheeled toys
- Wide, flat garage floor
- Ramp door rated for 3,000 lbs. overall, 1,000 lbs. for single point
- 96" ramp door for smooth entry angle
- 8 tie-downs, shipped loose to customize your interior
- Diamond plate lower panel protection
- Powder coated steel generator platform
- Patio awning
- Air conditioning, gas heat, gas water heater
- Refrigerator, sink, microwave oven and galley cooktop
- Large picture windows for natural light and beautiful views
- Vinyl Flooring Throughout
- Cabinets w/Designer Pulls
- Kitchen Sink
- White Vinyl Ceiling Panel
Heating & Cooling
- 20 lb. LP Bottles w/Auto Changer & Bottle Cover
- 25,000 BTU Ducted Furnace (28TH, 26TH)
- 16,000 BTU Furnace (22TH, 17TH)
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Safety Chains
- Modular Wheels
- Double Entry Step
- Smoke Detector
- Wall-Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Combo LP/CO Detector
- PVC Sewer Hose Carrier
- Soundbar (N/A all models)
- Exterior Lights for LP Tanks & Patio
- 55 Amp Converter w/Battery Charger
- Foot-Flush Toilet
- Vinyl Shower Curtain
- Power Bath Vent
- Shower Pan
- Corner Shower w/Glass Doors (26TH only)
- Portable Table
- (2) Flip Sofas
- Water Heater w/By-Pass Valve
- 3-Burner Gas Cooktop (28TH, 26TH)
- 2-Burner Cooktop (22TH, 17TH)
- Single Door Refrigerator
- Power Range Hood
- Monitor Panel
Windows & Doors
- Fabric-Covered Valance Tops
- 24” x 72” Radium Entry Door w/Deadbolt Lock
- 225 x 15 Radial Tires (28TH, 26TH)
- 205 x 15 Radial Tires (22TH, 17TH)
- 5200 lb. Leaf Spring Axle (28TH, 26TH)
- 3500 lb. Leaf Spring Axle (22 TH, 17TH)
Lite Value Package (Included, Required)
- 13,500 BTU Roof Air
- Carousel Microwave Oven
- LP Bottle Cover
- LED Interior Lighting
- Electric Awning
- Front Power Hitch Jack
- Bluetooth Soundbar w/Outside Speakers (N/A 17TH)
- Pleated Shades in Living Room
- Digital TV Antenna w/Power Booster
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks
- Radial Tires
- 10/7 cu. ft. 12V/110V Everchill Refrigerator/Freezer
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator Doors
- Swing-Away Grab Handle
- Frosted Glass Window in Entry Door
- Designer Backsplash in Kitchen
- 3-Burner Ranch w/Oven (N/A 17TH)
- 6 Gal gas/Electric 110V DSI Water Heater
- Gulf Stream Coach Uni-Body Construction
- Bath Skylight
- 4 1/4” x 1/4” Steel Slide Header
- Solar Prep
- Backup Camera Prep
- Heated and Enclosed Tanks
- Aluminum Wheels
- Fiberglass Exterior
- Spare Tire
- Rear Pull-Down Screen Door
- 15,000 BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- Rear Netted Overhead Cabinet
- 6 cu. ft. Double Door Refrigerator
- Ramp Door Patio System
- Solid Entry Step
- 2 Eurosport Chairs
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.