Forest River RV Vengeance Rogue Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
The Forest River Vengeance Rogue travel trailer toy haulers let you enjoy all the features that need without breaking the bank. Convenient amenities outside, and residential comforts inside, make these models "A New Breed of Toy Hauler" you don't want to miss!
Each toy hauler includes 100% LED interior lighting with accents, multiple USB charging stations in the bedroom, living room, and garage, plus a One Control system for your lights, slides, and awning! The Rogue Platinum Package includes alumifoil insulation, a 30 gallon fuel station with generator prep, seamless countertops, and a quick set rear bed system so more friends can tag along.
You'll have everything you need for your outdoor excursions with a Vengeance Rogue travel trailer toy hauler by Forest River. Choose your favorite layout today!
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Vengeance Rogue Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- 100% LED Interior Lighting with Accents
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- 21’ Power Awning
- AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo with Indoor/Outdoor Speakers
- Central Entertainment Center
- Detachable Coil Spray hose
- Enclosed Underbelly
- Exterior TV Hook Up
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Friction Hinge Door
- Large Shower with Surround
- LED Exterior Accent Lighting
- LED Lighted Awning
- Multiple US Charging Stations in Bedroom, Living Room, and Garage
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Quick Clean Waste Tank Spray System
- Residential Black Stainless Steel Farm Sink
- Satellite Ready
- Spare Tire
- Vibrationsmart 12V, 10.1 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- 102 Wide Body Construction
- 12V Master Switch Battery Disconnect
- 30 Amp Service
- 55 Amp Converter
- Back Up Camera Ready
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Detachable Power Cord
- LED Rear Loading Lights
- One Control System for Lights, Slides, Monitor Panel and Awning
Rogue Platinum Package
- 1000 Watt Microwave
- 3 Burner Furrion Cooktop with Oven
- 30 Gallon Fuel Station and Gen Prep
- Alumifoil Insulation
- Glass Shower Enclosure
- Ramp Door Patio System
- Quick Set Rear Bed System
- Rogue Stable Step
- Screen Wall/Tent Wall
- Seamless Countertops
- Ultracold Heated Holding Tank Pads
- Zebra Shades (Light Filtering and Blackout Capable
- Gel Coat Side Walls
- Euro Recliner Black Leather
- Onan 4.0 Generator (NA w/50 Amp Service)
- Onan 5.5 Generator
- 8 Cubic Foot Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Juice Pack
- 2nd 15K Air Conditioner with 50 Amp Service
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.