Forest River RV Stealth Sport Series Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Forest River offers you the ultimate, luxurious toy hauler with these Stealth Sport Series travel trailers! They know just how important it is to have a sturdy foundation which is why all of their chassis are "off-road approved." Each model comes with a set of innovative features and options, plus the entertainment, comfort, and convenience packages will make your camping experience even better!
With a 102" wide body construction, tie downs mounted to steel, and a 3,000 lb. radius ramp door, you can be sure your favorite off-road toys will arrive safely and load up easily. The entertainment package is sure to be a crowd pleaser with features like the Bluetooth stereo with indoor and outdoor speakers, the TV antenna with a booster, and the three electric charging stations!
Take a moment to see the innovative features that Forest River offers with these Stealth Sport Series toy hauler travel trailers!
Stealth Sport Series Features:
- Heated & Enclosed Tanks
- Water Heater Bypass
- RV Queen Mattress (FS2413 Main Bed)
- 80 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 40/40 Black & Grey
- Ducted 13.5 BTU Air Conditioner
- 3 Burner Cook Top w/Glass Front 17” Oven
- 2 Chairs w/1 Sofa & Table
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Power Awning w/LED Light Strip
- Full Length Walk On Roof
- One Piece Seamless PVC Roof
- Drive On Wheel Well (Doorside)
- 102” Wide Body Construction w/8” I-Beam
- 3,000 lb. Grey Radius Ramp Door
- 1,200 lb. Tie Downs Mounted to Steel
- 5,100 lb. Axles w/Self Adjusting Brakes
- 2- 20 lb. LP Bottles w/Cover
- Black Steel Wheels
- Colored Metal Front Wrap
- LED Interior Lights
- Black Chef’s High-Rise Spring Faucet
- 30,000 BTU Ducted Furnace
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Safety Glass Windows
- Control Panel
- Radius Glass Shower w/Surround
- Battery Disconnect
- Storage Shelf Over Primary Bed
- Rear Spoiler
- Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Designer Sport Series Furniture
- Radius Edge Thermo Foil Countertops
- 8 cu. Ft. Double Door Refrigerator
- Ramp Door Patio Cable Kit
- Dual 30 lb. LP Bottles (In Place of 20 lb.)
- A/C 15,000 BTU Upgrade
- Retractable Roof Ladder
- Arctic Package - Radiant Foil Insulation Floor & Roof
- 170 Watt Solar Panel w/Regulator
- Bluetooth Stereo w/Interior & Exterior Speakers
- TV Antenna w/Booster
- Electric Charging Stations
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.